Forums > Social Chat > What did you do for april fools?

Login/Join to Participate

Tlightmember
189 posts

Posted:
Personally I didnt do anything but thats why Im asking this. Get some good ideas for next year

I hope you realize how pissed I am.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
well, i wandered around the national folk festival in canberra, fried outta my brain, watching my friend walk around approachihg random people pretending to be a stalk or chicken (depending on what the moment called for). Also, i was frantically practicing poi because i had started learing the day before and i was eager to get good.....
Not that this is helping you with ideas for next year....

Fire... A bushmans telly

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I ran around a mall (that was farr away from my house ) walking up to people and saying "The penguins are coming! The penguins are coming!!! Run for your lives! They can peck your brains out!"

I made sure the audience I was talking to was old enough to know I was being sarcastic. Wouldn't want any kids to go psyco and runing away from any penguin they see!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey Sarah!
Did we meet? 'coz I was there too!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
i listened to the bullshit-stories on the abc and jjj, and though i didnt believe them, it didnt click that it was april fools either.
i spent the day in a daze.

JohnSmithmember
28 posts

Posted:
I did something really mean.. I shook my girlfriend awake in the morning, and said:

"Honey, I have something to tell you, I cheated on you, and we have to break up....."

"APRIL FOOLS" and gave her a big kiss..

she wasn't impressed. i'm such an asshole.

oh well, at least it wasn't true.

as for ideas for next year, a little saran wrap on the toilet seat is always a good one. or lifesavers in the showerhead, get's the person all sticky.

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
I was in Lourdes in the Pyrenees at the time looking after Disabled children with the HCPT.

Myself and a friend decided to Apple pie some of the helpers and our group priests beds - i.e. we remade the beds by doubling up the bedsheet under the douvet and folding over on top so when thwey try to get in they can only put their feet less than half-way down the bed cos of the sheet! We got away scot free and other people got the blame - no one seems to know it was us.

We also clingfilmed a toilet seat which faild cos they blew their nose and threw the tissue in which bounced off before they did thier buisness!

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I had a birthday