Forums > Social Chat > Bored Frodo..... amuse me

Login/Join to Participate

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Right... next week.. ie not this thursday night (tonight) but next.. till sat lunch time

i have a few quid in my pocket, and some fuel in my car...(though i dont have to use my car if its easier and cheaper)

i want to do somthing from thursday evening, through to sat lunchtime...

so heres your challenge, i want to see as many hoppers as i can, spend as little as possible, and have a spin or two, and have fun... some floor space to sleep on, and some company!!

I live in southampton Uk, so anyone thats bored or anything you can ammuse me with, or entertain me!? please tell me what to do....

i need to get out!!

passing through, this world still lives.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i live sort of near ubbangel....... n the beers much cheaper here wink n ur welcome to the floor we even have inflatable matresses eek

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i live sort of no where near you. If you can be arsed to drive to colchester, you're welcome here friday night, but i'd expect london would be more fun.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i don't live anywhere near you but you can still come and visit ubbangel biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
there couldnt be anything more fun than seeing you flid..

i am afraid that america and aus is a little too far!!

come on hop, cant you do better than this?

passing through, this world still lives.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I live um... not too far in the grand scheme of things. More than welcome here.
Plus i want to see you use the flags i made you tongue

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
If you come my way feel free to drop in my good man...the tea is always on and the cakes always flow spinny for visiters biggrin we've even got our own motorway so we're dead easy to find ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove