SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
since i have come back to this lovely community (past 4mths) i am welcomed by a page that says

"we encountered a problem... the display name you chose cannot be used as it is being used by another user"

that other user is me?

i click on main index to get to the boards and i'm signed in... no more problems.

this site is in my favs and i have it on automatic sign in... its never done this to me before previously...

whats up with that? rolleyes:

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I have no idea!

(i just wanted to respond to you to let you know that yo'ure not being ignored!)

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Last time you logged in you probably checked the box to be remembered and automatically logged in.

The "the display name you chose cannot be used as it is being used by another user" error is an error you should only see if you try and change your Display Name to be one that's already being used.
confused

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
yes i have checked the box to remember my name and p/w and what not... so therefore i dont type in a name thats already being used......

btw- its still doing it....

does any1 know confused weird stuff happening here.....

~SpArKiE~

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.