BigBilliemember
59 posts

Posted:
Right. I've just had the sh*test day! First of all my puter kindly decided to turn a 4 page essay into computer language. Then (please laugh as much as you like, i found it very funny after getting over the raw anger stage!) I tried to close the door with my fire staff which propelled me backwards, toppling my chair aver and consequently throwing me off too, I put my hand on my desk to steady myself only to find that it would slip off, sweeping the whole organised stack of work off it onto the floor. I then hit my head on the desk and lay on the floor in self pity. ubbcrying
First of all, I need some good destressing techniques
Second of all, I need some kind of confirmation that its not only me who had been laughed at! So please post any stories like mine!
And third and most importantly, I NEED HUGS!!!
BB xxx
hug hug hug

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.

Punkassemob***hmember
58 posts

Posted:
Join the church of me and you'll get all the hugs you could possibly want...and chocolate milk too!
Heres one hug though, just cos i sympathise hug

You can always spot the moral victor.
They're the one bleeding on the ground.

EVIL DOES NOT WEAR A BONNET!- Mr Tinklestein

Mon the Biffy.

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug is that good?

hug hug wave wave

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I was spinning around on the computer chair earlier waiting for puter to reboot, when it shifted on its wheels and took me that one inch closer to the dining room table, once more rotation and my knee came into contact with table. Big booboo frown I bruise like a peach biggrin

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug and one for luck hug

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
My girlfriend came over to give me a kiss while I was on her puter at the weekend (big Ah ubblove) but just as she took her last step she stubbed three toes on the wheel of the chair I was sitting on....I laughed at her almost as much as I laughed at your mishap!! ubblol ubblol and guffawed ubbtickled and snikered and pulled funny faces to mimmick hers ubbloco but I'm a good boy really ubbangel so here have some of these

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Kiddamember
60 posts

Posted:
Glad its not just me then biggrin

I came in a bit worse for wear the other morning forgetting my room at the moment is like an explosion in a circus factory, slipped on my sink plungers and tripped over my unicycle. My collarbone doesnt seem to like me for that.

If your really stressed, put down the work and go do some staff
no point trying to carry on if your het'up smile

(((BB)))

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok i don't need laughing at, but i could definately use some hugs....

i went home early from work cause i was feeling like absolute crap. so i thought i could go home, get some rest, try to get better. when i got to the corner right in front of my apartment, my car died. i finally managed to get it to start, so i took it to Pep Boys, who told me that i had a blown head gasket and probably needed a whole new engine. i then took it to the dealership cause i don't know any mechanics out here, and they told me that for a new engine (cause apparently with the miles and age of my car, it's useless and a waste of money to get a new head gasket only cause it'll continue to blow).....it's gonna cost me around $3800. i was planning on getting a new car in about 6 months when i'm in better shape to afford it, but it looks like i'm gonna have to get one now. and until i do, i'm going to have to rent a car (spend MORE money) to get to and from work.

and i still haven't gotten to rest and feel better frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Kapura MataaroHoP resident longboarder.
195 posts

Posted:
i had a seriously shyte week last week, this IS ALL serious, i kid you not...

Monday: got fired.

Tuesday: hit myself quite hard in 'the boys' with meteors, both of them...

2 a.m. wednesday morning: crashed my car.

Thursday:flat tyre on second car

Fri: had hugest arguement with best friend (chick, of course) haven't talked since.

Sat: got an appointment for an interview for a new job.

my week was pretty bad until sat...but i could still use comfort in the fact that it isn't just us HOP'ers that has bad weeks is it? ubbloco

"surely a longboarding fire spinner should have no trouble getting some action!"- NYC....

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I came in a bit worse for wear the other morning forgetting my room at the moment is like an explosion in a circus factory, slipped on my sink plungers and tripped over my unicycle. My collarbone doesnt seem to like me for that.
(((BB)))

i find it funny that you injured yourself tripping over your unicycle rather than trying to ride it ubblol

but hugs to all hug hug hug especially to dear pounce. stuff the car! ride a bike instead! its much cheaper, fitter, and better for the environment.... but then again i am insane and run/ride everywhere....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Simon Twistmember
29 posts

Posted:
Now that really is a bad week. I hope it gets better. hug I find that I have a few really effective stress release systems usually in this order depending on seriousness:
A) count to ten
B) juggle some balls
C) have a hot bath
D) tearing my stress ball in half
E) biting off all my fingernails
F) Guiness
G) go dancing
H) get a massage
I) Jack Daniels umm

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
if i could ride a bike, i probably would. but my knees and asthma would kill me. plus it's still a little too cold here to deal with it, and when i move back to vegas, the heat and the distance (the city is too spread out) would not work for me. so i have to buy a car regardless frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
poor pounce.... cant you bounce to work like tigger?

Non-Https Image Link

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hehe, that would be nice

or perhaps fly like a casper?
Non-Https Image Link
i think i'd prefer that.

but unfortunately, i'm off to get a rental car for a week. and i'm going to start looking for cars tomorrow. anyone have any ideas for good cars? i'm not sure what i can afford yet, but i'm really liking the eclipse spyder, but i'm also looking at a mazda3. (i'd really love to get a mini cooper but there isn't a dealership any where near here frown ) and to stop from derailing this thread, if you do have any suggestions, feel free to PM me smile

**giggles**

Kiddamember
60 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i find it funny that you injured yourself tripping over your unicycle rather than trying to ride it

i more than made up for that yesterday morning by going flying off the thing and battering myself up more than the other night

ouch

RadzynSILVER Member
HoP Star Wars Aficionado
183 posts

Posted:
Here's one

Got an 83 Rampage! Cool looking car, pretty rare, needed a little bit of work. put about 200 bucks into it the first week I had it. Damn kept stalling. Took it into a bastard mechanic. Told him I wanted him to make it run good. Got it back, got about two miles away, and the front of the engine caught on fire somehow. I had to blow it out. Took it back again, and he says its not his fault. So we argue for about an hour, and he finally gives in, and I pick it up a few days later, and the damn thing caught on fire AGAIN! but five miles away this time. My grandfather poured pepsi on it to put it out that time.

A week later, my dad comes over, and says he could've fixed it in 10 minutes.

This comes after I've sunk two grand into it.

Evil evil little beast.

~Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
*bump*

I'm all stressed from my moving.

censored hire van companies screwing me around...and stressed at myself for NOT packing. And posting on HoP, or cooking Ratatouille, or anything BUT pack.

I wish I could go spin poi, or juggle to de-stress me, but I have till 7am tomorrow morning (that's about 13 hours) to pack all my belongings, sleep (If I have time), & pack an overnight bag for going to Bristol (5 hours on a coach, to pick up my doorkeys, sign some forms & pay them shedloads of money - to travel 5 hours on a coach back again Friday morning) to drive down (well get Rosie to drive donw) again on Saturday morning with all my stuff (IF the Hire companies sort their self out & decide not to rip me off totally) angry

*takes a deep breath* ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hug hug keep going hun, once its done its done smile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Written by: BigBillie

Right. I've just had the sh*test day! First of all my puter kindly decided to turn a 4 page essay into computer language. ...............

First of all, I need some good destressing techniques

Prevention is a good one- where important work on computers is concerned, backing-up your work is an excellent way of eliminating stress before it can occur smile

Written by: Pink...?

*bump*

I'm all stressed from my moving.

censored hire van companies screwing me around...and stressed at myself for NOT packing. And posting on HoP, or cooking Ratatouille, or anything BUT pack.

I wish I could go spin poi, or juggle to de-stress me, but I have till 7am tomorrow morning (that's about 13 hours) to pack all my belongings, sleep (If I have time), & pack an overnight bag for going to Bristol (5 hours on a coach, to pick up my doorkeys, sign some forms & pay them shedloads of money - to travel 5 hours on a coach back again Friday morning) to drive down (well get Rosie to drive donw) again on Saturday morning with all my stuff (IF the Hire companies sort their self out & decide not to rip me off totally) angry

*takes a deep breath* ubbangel

Pink- good luck with your move. If HOP had a 'stress lowering' smilie I'd post one.

Maybe a weavesmiley would help?

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
sorry bigbillie, but ubblol. thats a great story

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley