Forums > Social Chat > VERRRY addictive alternative to study

Login/Join to Participate

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
Hi all,

I am doing an assignment at the moment.. so have stumbled across an evil game that has taken my attention and brain cells away from me. ubbangel

It's at Shockwave Link "Diamond Mine" (I think its page 2)

If you have run out of excuses to not study, then its all there! cool

peace

DuckKarmaGOLD Member
99 posts

Posted:
Yes, I see what you mean. I too am avoiding studying. Just played for a half hour. It's a bit like Tetris, but more colourful and interesting. Don't play for too long! smile

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok cos im sad, and came across this game in my first yr of uni a while ago, i re-found teh download page for this game!

dimond mine

this means to can play without the lag time of playing online! more fun! belive me if you download it its more fun!

ok guys

sorry for being a geek! biggrin

ALSO try clickup (virtual kick ups)

https://www.archadegames.com/
then go to games section and it in there for download, very fun to get good at!

take hours off ur work time! biggrin

laterdays

Step (el-nombrie)

DuckKarmaGOLD Member
99 posts

Posted:
Quote:

sorry for being a geek!

Would this thread have been started or kept going without the presence of geeks?! See, we have geeks to thank for this thread - bow down! (Just don't tell anyone in "social discussions". They might make us create our own category.) Oh, talking about geeks, anyone else seen this website? https://www.thinkgeek.com/

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
hmmmm ... it IS my first year of uni! Actually 2nd week. I have actualy been working harder at study-stuff more than I have ever in my life.

Am I being labelled a geek again??? *Hides Magic the Gathering cards, memories of RPGs, tarot, little bit too much knowledge of computers, nearby dictionary and knock-kneed skinny-ness*

*runs to the bathroom to wash the side slick thingem out of her hair and throw her thick glasses with super thick frames in the bin*

*realises she does not have either of the above and runs back again*

I decided to take a good look at what I did in highschool (no work, lots of party, wag, leave before I finished senior to do more interesting things of the chemical variety) .. and do the EXACT opposite. I figured this might have a bit more chance of being viable and also to make the HECS bill I'm accumulating actually worthwhile ya know?

But I must admit, after plugging away on the same stupid assignment (it was interesting when I started exactly 12 hours ago, really!) I'm loving filling my head with bright shiny colours, repetitive music and happy simplistic mouse clicks ubblove

I fear the download as its like inviting an evil spirit to live on my desktop. eek Oh... okay maybe I'll just delete it when I'm done...

spank spank spank

DuckKarmaGOLD Member
99 posts

Posted:
Hehe. It's all in vain - no amount of washing, scrubbing, and spectacle-replacement therapy will remove the mark of the Geek! wink Only kidding. I'd never say bad things bout someone with such a cute cat avatar. I'm writing an essay today as well - procrastinating... and dreaming of getting my very own cute cat at some point. Where are the cat smileys, btw? We need a cat smiley - cat playing with ball of string in poi-like manner? Oh, and a bat smiley. 'Cos it rhymes with cat, and would look cool. With flappin' wings an' pointy teeth and everything.

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
Being opinionated on web, posting threads and mentally purging onto live journal. Medical finals on mon, arrrgggghhhhh.........

And remember "the geeks shall inherit the Earth", have faith......

Quote:

"Geek is the new cool"

ubbloco

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

DuckKarmaGOLD Member
99 posts

Posted:
All the best on Monday! I'm in 2nd yr at Glasgow - finals still a long way away.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
this is my latest addicting distraction

i recommend bounce out, text twist, what word, and glinx

biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
if ur a VW fan chack out www.busselecta cos its funny and ace!

hell even if you aint go check it out! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
--------------------------------BUMP-----------------------------

NSFW
if your in need of a distraction

https://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?...rating=nsfw_sfw

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
oh god..

assignment due in hours.. how can you do this to me ubblol

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Exams next week. Procrastination successful. I heart HoP!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
no seriously. that's evil ubblol

HatsuyukiSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Adya Miriyana

no seriously. that's evil ubblol

Yes indeed it's very evil wink
it's not like I haven't been procrastinating for the past eight weeks anyway...

I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i want the big harpoon....................then i can get the turtles ubblol

watch out for the electric eel.....................he's not too friendly

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
mmmm can see why that game would be addictive, especially when you have work to be done wink

ah wah wah wah a wah wah