ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
HoP's one and only Bobo is comming down to NYC this weekend, and a gathering of fellow spinners would be a nice way to welcome her to the Big Apple, no? biggrin

Meeting Place : Merchants Gate in Central Park (W 59 and Central Park South)

Time : 3pm until 7pm

Any questions, post 'em or PM me.

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I had already scheduled and publicized my montly Poi gathering on the New York City firespinning list.

I'm sad to see you guys schedule an event at the exact same time on the exact same date.

{Editied as it seems that Regyt didn't check her email!}

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Can somebody get back to me on this one? I spent a bunch of time organizing things and had an event planned for that time. I emailed and called Regyt as she posted it on the New York City firespinner list as well. Sorry if I seem grumpy but I'm confused as to why things are being organized at the EXACT same time as I'd already organized on the exact same email list.

I can't believe that it's just a coincidence that something got planned for the same four hour segment as I'd already planned and publicised.

Please PM me, Email me, or call me as soon as possible so there is no confusion or further hurt feelings.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
The problems with living under a rock in the middle of nowhere.... rolleyes

Well, if I can get the info for your gathering, I can talk to Bobo and see what we can do...

The only reason that it's the same time frame is because those are the only hours Bobo has free...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Regyt knows the details, she's been before.

The place that we always spin at is "Wonderland" and you can find directions by clicking "Wonderland" at www.citizensofutopia.org

It's easy to get to via train or car.

PM me if you need more info... we always start at around 3 and finish up at 7.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
Can someone give me a link to the New York City firespinning list? I've tried to find it, but I'm not sure I'm using the right keywords, or even searching in the right spot. Is it a Yahoo! Group? Or something entirely different? Thanks..