Forums > Social Chat > Kingston and the poi girl that applied there!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
laZyBRONZE Member
94 posts

Posted:
Well it's that time of year when everyone is deciding on what they are going to do after A levels. I have opted to take an art foundation and applied to Falmouth college of arts, and Kingston college of arts. Anyways I was taking an interview up at Kingston and we were looking at my portfolio, I was explaining my art and then they came out with this " So Angus, you do a lot of extra activities including fire spinning what is it and why do you do it?" So I talked about the hobby I love and as anyone who loves their hobby they talk lots. I talked about my first experiences, setting myself alight (not seriously, I had my brother to put me out!) my first charity do and my love for spinning on the beach. So anyway then they came out with this "You know you're the second person who spins fire who has come in for an interview today that spins fire" I was gobsmacked. I thought I was the only one in England (not really but I've never met anyone else that does it appart from the people that I have tought) So anyway is that girl here. The interview was on a tuesday about two weeks ago. I know this is a long shot but still......... are you on this site? did you get in? If you haven't heard yet, GOOD LUCK!!! Anyway I have accepted a place in falmouth. For those who don't knowe this is in cornwall on the beach, so i'm gonna be there setting myself and my poi alaight all night long WAHEY!!!! I'm so excited , someone calm me down...

laZy

as laZy as .....

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:

I second the motion to invade falmouth beach. biggrin

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Poiple

I like it!!! ubblol

I also like the idea of a beach, beer, some smokes (no spank I honestly have given up!!!) and surfers... I think I'll just swim ubblol

spank SNOW! WHY is it still snowing? the blossoms are out? the daffodils have almost come and gone... SNOW? Why snow? I've never seen snow in March where I live before!!! spank I can't wait for warmer weather!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Yes it snowed here yesterday and this morning...it was all white when I got out of bed at stupid o'clock!!

Poiple - I think this is PoiPoiPoi's term...he uses it a lot. It rolls of the tongue very nicely..... tongue

You comin to Falmouth GLI? Come [Old link] to check the details...not that there are many details at the mo! wave weavesmiley

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Page: