thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
does anybody have a clearer animation of the 5bt weave than is on the HOP site?

i'm having trouble figuring out exactly when i stop wrapping and start crossing, and then how to unwrap.

when i /DO/ get it to clear my body from the right side to the left side,i end up coming out of it very ungracefuly, the poi are right behind eachother, i can't seem to keep them in split time. anybody else have this problem, or am i just trying too hard?

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
for clearer animations try firetwirlers.com smile tis cool there

or maybe spherculism.com will have something ?

but it sounds like you nearly got it, just relax, and spin it nice and slow, and frequently and soon itll be looooooveeelly smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
U shouldn't really have to do the wrap part unless your trying to. Technically, its your hand that seems to wrap your other hand but if u wanna do it with the string thats fine, though some people would only class that as a 4 bt weave with a wrap, or aka (5bt wrap weave).

Cant think of any good clean fottage of 5bt weaves but Jedi whites video is pretty sick anyway, and he does his btb, but u can make it out real easy cause its mostly in slow mo.

U want the Transmission video, wmp is decent quality.

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
the best site for tutorials i know is Spherculism i figured out isolations 5 beat reverse and forwards weave, and the btb weave all from that site.

Yet HoP is still my fav wink biggrin

Peace, Love, Circles

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Yeah, you dont need to wrap at all. You simply lead with the hand on the side youre crossing to. Example: With a 3 beat weave you cross to the left side with your right hand. For the five beat, you lead to the left side with the left hand. All youre doing is adding 1 beat to the 3 beat making 4 beats. The 5th beat comes when you cross a 4 beat to the opposite side and you need to unrap for 1 beat.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me