Forums > Videos > Strugz - The Collection

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ALL VIDEOS MADE BY ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE ASKED FOR HOSTAGE CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:

Strugz website and video collection

I would point out that although i made most of the vids on there - im soooo not techy enought to have made the site, you will have to log in to access the downloads section, but i can assure its worth it. smile please bear in mind that these videos have been made over the lasy 3-4 years.

Here is a list of what is available the latest upload is in colour :

Another tribute to Ben - The 2bags experiance

Airport Terrorism with MCP

Benjamen - The Gay poet

Cabaret Saute - Tepooka

An Evening with UCOF

Another Eezy Sunday 1

Another Eezy Sunday 2

Falmouth - the meet 1

Falmouth the meet 2

Falmouth the meet 3

Firebreathing world record (04) Stone Henge

Flaming Nunchuca Fun with Ninja Rob

Ideas - King of Bongo

The Irish Invasion

Ireland - my holiday (vid from pix in my gallery)

Underthe Bridge 1 - Josh Doubles

Under the bridge 2 - Josh Clubswinging

Knox2 - Dave knox single contact from way back

Knox Doubles

Poi in the park - from 2004

Strugz & Staffs - 1 04

Strugz & Staffs 2 - 05

Uberstaff 05

The Village Xmas spin (one for a giggle - please have audio!)

Will Falmouth footage.

On the site there is a video blog with descriptions of all these vids and what you can expect from them.

Thanks to NYC for pointing out that i am confusing........ i forget about the newbies - ive been round here for far too long and assume eveyone else has too!

Enjoy them all anyway biggrin

Hey,

Ive been scowering these forums over the last few years and dowloaded many many vidz which have helped me learn all kinds of things, so here is a little summit back!

More on the way soon now i have the technology to knock out such things smile

https://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

This link will take you to our downloads section, where you can find 2 versions of the vid cool

Hope it entertains as much as the rest of the vidz on this site ubbrollsmile

Eezy

Strugz

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
****BUMP****

New 2min vid of ben-ja-men and his cross doubles contacty stuff now in the downloads section biggrin

Thanx to Josh for sending it over, filming and editing out all the drops wink

Seriously - nice one guys biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
HAVE YOU BEEN EDITING FOOTAGE OTHER THAN WHAT YOU ARE TOLD MR STRUGZ?

were did this come from, oz?

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Mech this is nout to do with me - how would i have time to do that when im busy working on the falmouth vid weavesmiley

We have Josh 2 thank for sending it over biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
where is it? I looked on the site but couldn't find it frown

oh no it's ok I've found it....nice stuff Ben! I need more time with yoo hug

*edited for being a blind stoner*
EDITED_BY: Custom Bug (1088705425)

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
see its mising only one thing for me!

its missing ben smiling after pulling off a move and turning round with a smile, and saying in his soft voice,
"yeah thats about it" biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

see its mising only one thing for me!

its missing ben smiling after pulling off a move and turning round with a smile, and saying in his soft voice,
"yeah thats about it" biggrin

what am i dave or something? yeah u should have seen if before the editing the staff was on the ground most of the time rolleyes

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
mate, you have such a moddist way when you have pulled of a phat trick, of smiling and saying thats about it, honsetly

its just as impressive as your spinning, the smile is worth as much as teh spinning, shows to me you are a truly nice guy who loves his spinning!

mate its another amazing vid
*COUGH*ihateyouforbeingsuchabloodygoodspinner*SPLUTTER* wink

laterdays ben
hug

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
thankx

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Well the falmouth vid is now up!

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Downloads

It has everyone from the list in the falmouth thread and just shows how much fun we all had - also shows why eveyone one needs to come again in August biggrin

Hope all involved approve biggrin

hug

forgot to say its about 25megz! ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: Strugz (1089890924)

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
lovely, lots of lovely lovleness. My complimments to the slick ass double staffer who ever you may be.

Love is the law.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
redface

compliments excepted wink

Unless you mean the other kick ass double staffer who disguised himself as the ninja biggrin

In which case - on behalf of Prof3t

redface

compliments excepted wink

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
oh look fros doing stupid things again! :P

bloomin round about fire spinning...tsi stupid!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

oh look fros doing stupid things again! :P

bloomin round about fire spinning...tsi stupid!

I couldnt agree more MEch - that was the night i met Frodo - say alot i know - we were toying with whether to put that up or not - mailny due to crtisisms it would get for "not being safe" but then like the vid says - it wasnt big - it wasnt clever - but it was fun tongue

Anyhow apart from that - what do ya think of the Falmouth vid?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
erm, no i dont like the footage of me, im really sorry, the stuff of me doing sword, and staff facing the camerra is awful i look fat and shite! sorry mate, still minus me, the footage would be loverly, and teh vid is well sweet!

some choice shots in there!

biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
DAMN!! I just sneaked a download at work and when I come to watch it it won't download the codec for the video so I can only hear audio!! Have to wait till I get home to watch it frown it's gonna be a slow 3 hours wait

charsfsjourneyman
53 posts

Posted:
It`ill be worth it biggrin cool
How much fun was that weekend!
sunny

Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching some rays, yunno.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Dont put yourself down mech hug

Shite isnt a word id use to descride your staff skills confused

For god sakes pull ya head out ya ass and look at yourself wink - personnaly i thought your sword was sweet along with your staff biggrin

Ok - i appreciate seeing yourself is a bit disterbing and if your anything like me you sit there watching it going "man i could do that better, man that bit looks shite, man i look really bad there, man im going to do it all again" consistantly aspiring to better yourself and always judging, which is an awesome quality to have coz you will continue to push yourself to better things but.....YOU IS DAMN GOOD and thats a fact!

So putting your personal feelings aside - does anyone else think that Mechs staff looks shite?

I bet you get no-one saying yes wink

Oh and Bug if you want now - get the divx pack in the software section on the site, it has everything you need:D

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
im sorry mate, i just thought, you wouldnt use that cos its pure shite, i look worse than a newbie playing!

im sorry, i just dont like what im doing, my own fault im sure, its just awaful footage of me, and if thats teh best footage you had of me, bar the bot at the end of teh roll, then teh rest must have been really poo! :S

sorry mate

but thankyou for teh compliments, but this is the reson there is no footage of me spinning on eth net, cos im no good!

i mean have you seen me in teh NIPP vid?

no BAD POI SPINING!

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
too late I've deleted it from work now so they don't pick up on it and get funny. I can wait till I get home.

Step stop putting yourself down! From seeing the raw footage I know it looks good mate so just enjoy having a belly and good skillz and stop yer whinging! I had to listen to my horrible accent before it was adited so just be happy that yow day tork loike mai! hug

charsfsjourneyman
53 posts

Posted:
Mech ditto
Spud has been non stop praising you since we got back from last Falmouth.
You also have inspired him to spend a whole lot more time practicing his staff hug smile
Personally I thank you for that biggrin
Give yourself a breakpeace

Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching some rays, yunno.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

i mean have you seen me in teh NIPP vid?

no BAD POI SPINING!

Thats why i used the sword and staff footage wink ubblol

hug

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
*giggle* you git strugz!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
biggrin

I try my best m8 weavesmiley

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
cheers for sticking me in teh vid, there were some choice spinners there, so im sure you chose me cos you think im good, even i know the truth!

as for spud, he is one cool kid! and he is taking up poi and staff at teh right age to be th ebest when hes older!

if he wants anything all he had to do i yel, nxt time i see him, and im sure i can lend him some moves......

has he thought about contact, or a coupdl move base moves, to add to his collection?

Step (el-nombrie)

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
bounce wow bounce2

ok I'm home now and just watched the vid, it's wicked!! Cheers Strugz and Char & Spud for all your work to make it happen hug

Mech....you're a big moaning mini and if I hear another word about your performance being poo then I'll drive to Stoke (or Oz or where-ever you happen to be) and beat you with your own staff!! GODDIT!!

I'M IN A VIDEO!! It's my first one, what a great way to appear with such great poiple on such a great weekend. Bring on Falmouth II!

thankx

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
*wishes he had a broadband connection to be able to downloads 25Mb in less than about 3 years!*

stoopid dialup! frown

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
cool video smile

i liked the music, its got a nice relaxed summery feel to it. makes me look foreward to the next one some more, its gonne be cool smile

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
My copy arrived yesterday, I got home from work, sat myself down in front of the computer, found out it wouldn't play..... wnet and put it on Dad's computer and had a watch.........

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

A quality vid man, the music fitted really well too!

It was good to see everyone spinning again and my Dad was able to have a look at what he missed after he left, cos he came home yesterday!!

bounce

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Sweeet - glad it gets the all round approval biggrin

I had loadsa fun making that vid and cant wait to get my arse down to falmouth for the next one cool

weavesmiley

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
the next one will be even bettererer if that's possible!! Although 10 sets of sparkly poi may help ubbangel

Can you jump into the future please, video it all and then jump back so we can see how cool it is before we go wink

Page: ...