Forums > Videos > Strugz - The Collection

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ALL VIDEOS MADE BY ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE ASKED FOR HOSTAGE CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:

Strugz website and video collection

I would point out that although i made most of the vids on there - im soooo not techy enought to have made the site, you will have to log in to access the downloads section, but i can assure its worth it. smile please bear in mind that these videos have been made over the lasy 3-4 years.

Here is a list of what is available the latest upload is in colour :

Another tribute to Ben - The 2bags experiance

Airport Terrorism with MCP

Benjamen - The Gay poet

Cabaret Saute - Tepooka

An Evening with UCOF

Another Eezy Sunday 1

Another Eezy Sunday 2

Falmouth - the meet 1

Falmouth the meet 2

Falmouth the meet 3

Firebreathing world record (04) Stone Henge

Flaming Nunchuca Fun with Ninja Rob

Ideas - King of Bongo

The Irish Invasion

Ireland - my holiday (vid from pix in my gallery)

Underthe Bridge 1 - Josh Doubles

Under the bridge 2 - Josh Clubswinging

Knox2 - Dave knox single contact from way back

Knox Doubles

Poi in the park - from 2004

Strugz & Staffs - 1 04

Strugz & Staffs 2 - 05

Uberstaff 05

The Village Xmas spin (one for a giggle - please have audio!)

Will Falmouth footage.

On the site there is a video blog with descriptions of all these vids and what you can expect from them.

Thanks to NYC for pointing out that i am confusing........ i forget about the newbies - ive been round here for far too long and assume eveyone else has too!

Enjoy them all anyway biggrin

Hey,

Ive been scowering these forums over the last few years and dowloaded many many vidz which have helped me learn all kinds of things, so here is a little summit back!

More on the way soon now i have the technology to knock out such things smile

https://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

This link will take you to our downloads section, where you can find 2 versions of the vid cool

Hope it entertains as much as the rest of the vidz on this site ubbrollsmile

Eezy

Strugz

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
***jumps out of borrowed tardis***

confused

Hopefully im back in the right time - man i made it to falmouth - thing is Doc must have set the machine wrong (knew i should have asked Emmit Brown for his flux capacitor instead) i ended up getting there on monday evening - the beach was empty although there was something on it:

In the left corner there was remenance of a smoldering fire, next to that there was a broken guitar string, surrounding the smoldering fire was lots of tiny little indentations which could have only been formed by arses wink

I thought that was it then i climbed the cliff to where you took you pix from (which i have yet to see - nudge nugde) as i looked across the beach all i could see were tiny indentations in the sand in circular patterns, one after the other, after the other as far as the eye could see, i rushed down to get a closer look and found that it was fragments of wire - i can olny imagine how they got there..........

I was going to try and get the whole time travel thing sorted but thought bugger it - weve only got 11days to go!!!

bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ubblol Damn that Doc, of course being a semi-literate dyslexic doesn't help when setting the time controls properly rolleyes wink

I got pics, they're on CD too (I think) so I'll try and get them sorted and posted as soon as poss biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so wheres the falmouth 2 vid already??? smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
lol... well hes at b'ful days...lol

the clips look good.... wink some of ur burnoffs man... ummmm

sure that its in the works.... paitance...(not even spelt right)..

passing through, this world still lives.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: ben-ja-men

so wheres the falmouth 2 vid already??? smile

Stuck in the pipeline with that confusatron vid wink

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i showed you mine now its your turn to show me yours ubbloco

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Strugz - if my computer was intelligent enough to understand and play your videos i would heartily congratulate you on them, however it's a pile of junk. So I can't.

But I've seen you in real life and you rock.

You want to film me doing some tiny doubles? I might come of So'ton if you promise to help me get some footage 9for purely egotistical reasons of course.......)

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
What's this - The Fairy coming to a Mini-Spoc?!

Let me know when and I'll be there too! (I keep meaning to get there but erm am rubbish)

And it took me ages to get any of Strugz's vids to work too - but then I've got a rubbish PC too.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: fluffy napalm fairy

You want to film me doing some tiny doubles? I might come of So'ton if you promise to help me get some footage 9for purely egotistical reasons of course.......)

hahaha OK m8 i can do you some footage for your own ego, id make sure you watch it back in a really big room as after seeing you spin those stix of yours your head may grow to an enormous size leaving you housebound rolleyes ubblol

You can come to Soton any time you like, although i hear ther is a "hush hush" gathering just the other side of plymouth near the end of the month, come ther instead wink

i showed you mine now its your turn to show me yours

OK OK, ill be honest, i havnt got one to show (but notice how i didnt start a thread pretending i did tongue)

I have finally pulled all the footage of falmouth 2 onto the hard drive so it now awaits editing and sorting, apologies to all for the delay but ive been ultra busy at work and every weekend for the last 2 months has involved spinning at a festival or party somewhere - hence the delay ubbloco

I have however just finished the Ireland vid (a little chilled vid of me n my toys in Ireland) which i will upload to give you summit while you wait biggrin

As for confusatron vid - thanx Ben, finally wink that is a sweet move and if you want me to compress and host i will grab at clapham biggrin

weavesmiley

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i dont think i ever pretended to have a video ..... i just said i had footage ....... besides it was worth the wait now wasnt it. your just being cruel and mean and not even pretending itll be done soon.

fluffy napalm fairy if you go to soton let me know and ill come to, i didnt get to see you with fire, alternatively you could come to london and ill film for ya smile and i get the editing done alot faster than strugz to ubbloco

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

your just being cruel and mean and not even pretending itll be done soon.

Ben Ben - its done, its finished, its ready to download!!

click here

OK so i was pretending, but by the end of the week you will have something to watch - i can assure you of that biggrin

weavesmiley

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
angry censored censored censored censored censored censored hug2

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Well im know im cutting it close Ben, what with the end of the week being 2moz but i made it biggrin

Ireland Vid

Ok i know its not Falmouth 2 - but ive had this video sat on my hardrive unfinished for ages - along with the 30gig of vid that went with it, so in order for me to start work on Falmouth 2 i had to finish this.

Its basically all the vid footage from my holiday in southern Ireland (see my gallery if you want an idea of what your getting for ya 30megs wink)

I hope it gives ya some enjoyment while you wait for the sequal to a great weekend biggrin

Comments welcome cool

hug

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
very very nice.

Lovely scenery. Where was that castle with the sparks? Gotta love your camera work and editing. I love it.

If your ever around again come by and say hello. Did you meet other fire people here?

Love is the law.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Ado-p

Thanks for ya feedback, it was all taken around the dingle penninsula - the castle was Minard, the beach was Inch and the caves were in kinnard biggrin

Next time im over ill definately be in touch biggrin

Ireland 2 is currently being put together as we got so much footage - watch this space ubbrollsmile

weavesmiley

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
hee hee

I just talked to you over on soton

aphelaa

must now convince my flat mate to drive to minard and kinnard. Did you guys camp down there?

Love is the law.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
rubbish show us falmouth already ubbloco

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:

rubbish show us falmouth already ubbloco

Just for that constructive critisism im going to hold on to it for another month tongue

Then im going to make available to all who went to Falmoluth, oh except that strange Austrailian staff spinning blokey ubbloco

hug2

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
what about me, i was in falmouth in spirt?

didnt you feel me in the night strugz wink

Step (el-nombrie)

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

ubblol

What exactly were you doing to him?

Love is the law.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
strugz can tell you...but all ill say is

its will dry up but the side effects will last for months!

Step (el-nombrie)

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: mech

what about me, i was in falmouth in spirt?

Now you come to mention it there was a funny smell in my tent biggrin

Just putting together the world record fire breathing vid - will be up 2moz - (yeh yeh falmouth 2 already wink) i know - but this is only a tiny vid with has to be seen as 67 people all breathing at once in front of the henge was certanly a great sight thats worth sharing cool

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
rolleyes

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
confused2 have you done the Falmouth II vid yet Strugz ubbangel

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Sorry 2 all who are waiting for falmouth 2

Its been a damn busy summer since we all chilled on the beach, at work and at play biggrin

Ive got sooo much to do - but i can now say that ive just started putting clips together ready to upload the completed vid for the beginning of October - again soz for the wait redface

Those who sent us SAE will be getting their copies shortly - we just have to do a raw burn biggrin

Oh - World Record Vid is up if you want to see 67 peeps breathing at once biggrin

***Runs off to work like a bitch on falmouth 2 vid - in the hope that he can make it sooooo good it will be worth the wait wink ***

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
its better be good *shakes fist menacingly* im expecting to see loads of awesome clear footage looooooooooooooooooooooooads i say meditate

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
will be..... i assure u..

*pokes strugz for backup..

we stick togther you know... smile

passing through, this world still lives.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
better not be full of the poi stuff ..... whatever that is ubbloco

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Written by: Strugz

World Record Vid is up if you want to see 67 peeps breathing at once

Where is it?? I can't find it confused

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Bug

Same place as all the others:

Downloads: Video: Fire breathing world record biggrin

Or if you didnt log out properly last time, click here

Tiz about the 6th one down, right under falmouth and i know you know where that is wink

Any more probz let me know cool

Page: ...