Forums > Social Chat > Fellow Hopper Needs Help.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
A small bundle of joy namely punk_pixie, needs all our help...shes a registered user, but dosent have net access @ the mo, so i have posted for her!!

She's entered virgins comp to win a years free rent whilst being at uni, and shes made it down to the final 20!! of which 10 win the rent money for a year !!!!!

so please go here and vote for pixie! shes the blonde one on the left, second from top!! eek

think how ur time at uni is spent, and how much this could of helped u, please help her out!! she would be so happy if she won this as she is wicked, and is going to solve the problem with spinning in bournemouth, as we could all spin in her garden!! i know her well and shes worth it!! she says that anyone can come and spin with us in her garden if she wins!!

so please 2 mins of ur time, just click her piccie and vote!!!! smile follow the instructions!!!
thanks ubbtickled

Frodo!! peace

passing through, this world still lives.

spypenguinmember
3 posts

Posted:
howdi howdi all. I must admit I ran away and set up another hop account just to reply to this thread, coz this is all going amazingly. To start off with, Thank you everyone for all your votes, I know we can do this, and I bless u all with my Pixie Powers to win ipods and such the like.
And frodo, my amazing pr, well what can I say....apart from. wahoo!!!!!
Promises of mad parties, poi spinnage a la jardin and other goody goody gum drops, will be kept. argheee. Im sooooo excited, help free me from burden of rent and beat the others (who blatently arent using their houses for worthy causes like the war against the ban of fire poi in bournemuff).
yeah!!!! biggrin punkypixie13@hotmail.com La La La Pixie

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Anyone else notice that it seems that the attractive girls are getting more votes?

Humanity never ceases to amaze me! wink

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
just think how many votes they'd get if they guaranteed sex with whoever votes for them.

trixyBRONZE Member
100 posts

Posted:
voted!

luv trixy ubbangel

THAT'S ABOUT AS SENSIBLE AS STANDING ON A HILL, IN A THUNDER STORM, HOLDING A GOLF CLUB AND SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE /ALL GOD'S ARE *BASTADS* -THE GREAT TERRY PRATCHETT.

Necrusmember
113 posts

Posted:
Done

Metal Rulezzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
dundid

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:

2 Votes from me!!

Hope she wins... beerchug

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
hehe 3 above her as i just checked
starting my e-mail campaign...

one lass has more than twice her over a thousand!

lets get busy guys!

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

spypenguinmember
3 posts

Posted:
hey kiddies.this is pixie here, from the big red house competition that's all going mighty well, thanks to all your help. I am most appreciative. And to show my appreciation, I announce that if I win, and even if I dont, I will be holding a huge big red house party thingy to say thanky thee to you all. I will probably prospone it till the warmer months, and the beach can serve its full purpose here in bournemuff. yeah.!!!!
Keep up the good work guys, just shove on a few votes each day, and house/poi parties of the future will take on a new meaning!!!! biggrin
love Pixie Wixie

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
if you put your phone number with gaps in different places then it lets you do it, like

01234 567 891 or
012340 56 78 91 etc.

by the way - that is not my phone number, so all you sexy young people can just find someone else to ask out. Sorry!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
gonna say 01234 is bedford code eek hehe ubblol

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Wizz-er-pops
206 posts

Posted:
just about to say the same thing!

Poi... it's an obsession.

spypenguinmember
3 posts

Posted:
hey kiddies. In regards to making up email addys and numbers, I recieved a rather frightening letter from virgin today which announced they wanted the comp to be played fair, which means they are checking the votes, and whether they are genuine or not. frown
So I believe it unwise to put in fake ones, as I may be disqualified, and that would be a terrible loss. So, um. humpf. Pass on the voting message to your hunky munky m8s out there, but becareful about putting in fake names and that, coz the conqequences cud be pretty bad, and the whole campaign wud be in vain if I get the boot. ubbcrying
Pixie

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd bump this cuz Pixie has recently dropped to 6th place althouth still a couple hundred votes above 7th. So if you haven't go get voting but remember no cheating with false email addys and lets hope that all the folks above her are cheating their asses off so she sweeps up the board beerchug wave

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
but its not your fault if peeps put in stoopid addresses!
bah i'll keep it up...

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
punk_pixie has won her house rent free for a whole year!! ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts