Page:
phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Well i'm just absolutely bored out of my mind right now. So let's all play a game. It was kinda amusing on another bored i go to so i'm going to try it here. Were going to make up a story. Here are the rules, everyone gets to add 1 sentence at a time. You can do as many as you want but no consecutively. And lets try to keep this pg 13 at least. On the other bored it got kinda graphic lol.

Ok, i'll start off

Once upon a time, there was a boy...

[ 11 April 2002, 20:03: Message edited by: p h u n k y ]

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
Great aunt. There she was, twirling away with the first ever made flaming poi, atop a table, wearing nothing but...

Fire... A bushmans telly

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
A giant chicken suit compelte with zippers, frount and back, whipped cream pockets and...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
a pair of bunny ears. shocked (but secretly aroused ) he said..."

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
"Great Aunt Ethel?! I t-t-thought y-you had....

Fire... A bushmans telly

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
Moved to Antartica to be the first person to spin fire in the icebergs....

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
The boy's aunt responded and said...

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
"I got lost along the way. I shoulda taken that left at Alberque"

She unzipped the chicken suit a couple of inches & winked suggestively.

"Besides, prefer the warmer climates, when it gets so hot I just want to..."

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
eat hot dogs and jumping frogs." As those words came out her mouth, Scooby Doo, Scrappy and Shaggy rushed on to the scene. "That's not your Great Aunt Ethel. It's a villain wearing a mask" cried Shaggy. Scrappy jumped up and grabbed hold of the mask. To Boi's horror the person he took to be his Great Aunt Ethel was actually...

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

starbukmember
75 posts

Posted:
The worlds scariest phychotic maniac George W Bush! On his own top secret mission to......

Dont forget to bring a towel

1,903 posts

Posted:
stop the race of trollies from deep in the worlds waters from...

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
...Their horrific plans of genetic engineering designed to ...

Love & Peace from London

evenstarmember
36 posts

Posted:
...breed a whole new generation of homo sapiens, that had the ability to fart fire and chew through stone. The first experimental models...

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
TOLKIEN

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
... came out slightly wrong. They had asbestos throghts and their farts could burn through rock. Although not exactly what they had been expecting they were found to be very usefull for ...

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
extracting china clay. unfortunately, this method was made illegal when...

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
it was brought to mr bush's attention that his wife was constructed purely of china clay, previously indestructable. George became excesivley paranoid that an obsessive fan of his would try to clone his wife and use the clone to perform....

Fire... A bushmans telly

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
outrageous and devious sexual acts with a rather large Cuban cigar. In order to prevent this awful event George rapidly ordered....

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
2,560 seseme seed buns and 670 sachets of ketchup...

Fire... A bushmans telly

TopHatmember
34 posts

Posted:
With these tools, he constructed a massive cage for his wife which had...

Ouch! Eep! Damn Leg Hair stop getting in the way!

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
all the sophisticated mod-cons that are associated with sesame seed bun cages. However as he started to try and put his wife into the cage there was a sudden torrential downpour of very large mackerel. As he looked up into the fish filled sky he noticed.....

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
...that the end of the story was careering towards him. If he did not avoid it everything could well be over {find out what happens in next weeks episode, does Mr President avoid the end of the story? Does Mrs President stay locked in her Pastry Prison? What new horrors will happen in THE HOME OF POI?}

Love and Peace from London

1,903 posts

Posted:
AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE BOY IN THE BEGINING???

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
The answer to stickyfishes earlier {questions} is of course he survived you idiot or else how would he be there to get in to the Aunt Ethel diguise and fool the poor boy, and besides how can you have an end of a story in a part of the story which is looking back to a sub-story which actually happened before the story which is happening at the moment?
Anyway once scooby had handcuffed that disguised man who's name I forget they handed him over tot he police and all....

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
...all hell suddenly broke out... the manic mackerel shower which endangered the story, had been created by none other than HOP's resident fish-fetishist, bass-junkie, and he wasnt going to be caught...

the police were no match for the slimyness of his scales, and he slipped his flippers through their hand-cuffs with ease. he continued to immobilise all the presidents men with one blast of his plankton tinged fart-gas, then plucking a cigar from a nearby orrifice...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
"HERE HE COMES TO SAVE THE DAY!! STICKYFISH!! My whole existence is to catch you out you really slippy slimy fish!! My super sticky stickyness will stick to you and stop your anti stickyness to such and extent you'll stickk to unsticky things and sticky things alike. Within seconds you'll be covered in all manner of strance things just like me!! HA HA You have been foiled, and if you happen to stumble into a foil factory there will be no way of you avaoiding being foil wrapped. HAHA"...

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
OHhhh STICKY FISH!... yes folks, its catboy again!... and Im hungry...
with one foul (as in stinky, not chicken) swwwwooooooppp, catboy swooped down (funnily enough) and devoured sticky fish... deee-lish!
before the guards had time to recover, bass-junkie was already starting the super-powered furd ka-ha-haa... catboy leapt the bonnet like the greek god of athletics
(people who have met me, please stop laughing, this is a piece of art!) and the partners in crime sped away!... ...unfortunately running over the toes of maggie thatchers lamaa on the way...
the only thing left for the towns people to do was...

[ 19 April 2002, 01:59: Message edited by: catboy ]

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
laugh in suitably homicidally disconcerting ways. With his sudden devourment Stickyfish managed to discombobulate everyone in the surrounding environs. Suddenly someone in the crowd noticed how unlacertiform Stickyish really had been (prior to his ingestion). Stickyish replied from deep within Catboys ruminating belly: "Of course i'm not lacertiform you blithering imbecile. I am a fish and therefore ichthyomorphic" The aforementioned person started to cry, but this was no surprise as Stickyfish was known for having a proclivity for making people lachrymose. As Catboy lit up a camel he noticed...

[ 19 April 2002, 02:11: Message edited by: taztastic ]

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
he had brought the wrong fags... both him and bass-junkie smoked marlboro's...

bassjunkiemember
24 posts

Posted:
...as things were just begining to calm down, someone noticed the startled and toe damaged lama running sideways towards the river with a panic stricken ex prime minister attached.
A disaster was imminent unless...

If music is the expression of emotion, politics is merely the decoy of perception.I sing with fire.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
....the mutant homo-sapiens could help?...
their extra senses (developed mainly for sensing an opening at the bar) locked into the lamaa brain, and they realised the ginger bush on the poor laama's (how many spellings of laamaaaa can I come up with?) back was making it go chicken oriental...
...the only thing to do was remove the gingerness before the lamaa joined forces with the blazing camel and destroyed them all...

Page: