Spacemember
63 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone, I just registered yesterday, and thought i'd drop a quick hello to everyone! Started out as a glowstick kid and just learning fire chains. Been kicking around here for a couple of weeks now so I decided I mind as well stay a while
Keep everything wonderful, it's best that way.

We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment, each thought overcome by anticipation of the next, we take the breaks off

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hi Space and Welcome to the Board
Don't forget to enter your infos on the "home of poi Rollcall" so that we all learn a bit more about you.
Looking forward to your input on the board

shine on
cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Hi. (just like the old Neon car commercials)

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
As my beautiful little sister Cass pointed out, it would be most helpful if you could put your details in the Roll Call.

Thanks for your time. Welcome to the site

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Space:
Started out as a glowstick kid and just learning fire chains.
Fire twirling challenges self improvement to all who perform it!
Soon you'll evolve to a super saiyan! I myself have become the Lisan Al-Gaib (the one who can be at many places at once) and let me tell you, the Baron hasn't got a chance! I no longer need a weirding module, for my pineal gland spans the size of a small cous-cous. If a firestaff is dropped, and no-one is there to smell it, does it make the catholic pope bear to poo in the woods?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Bender, I think I love you...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Bender_the_Offender:
quote:
Soon you'll evolve to a super saiyan! I myself have become the Lisan Al-Gaib (the one who can be at many places at once) and let me tell you, the Baron hasn't got a chance! I no longer need a weirding module, for my pineal gland spans the size of a small cous-cous. If a firestaff is dropped, and no-one is there to smell it, does it make the catholic pope bear to poo in the woods?

I lost you at super saiyan... lol you got issues

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Phunky:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bender_the_Offender:

quote:

I lost you at super saiyan... lol you got issues

The wise words of the great master bender sometimes are too wise even for his diciples to understand. hmmm "small cous cous". By they must learn them by heart and recite them after every time they put their socks on. one day, they shall receive true enlightment....

spent yesterday trying to throw frisbees at the sun, really though I was getting close by the end.

glass

[ 11 April 2002, 22:53: Message edited by: glass ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Look, look. Bender's pulled Rozi.

Meh

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
hehe, dragon ballz e. hmmm, I didn't spell that right, eh, oh well.

Hi Space:) I'm a glowsticker too, though I use fire chains, not shoelaces. Although I liked my shoelaces, they had carebears on them

But chains are really fun, I love the weight of them, makes things feel more fluid and takes less energy. Well at least my arms don't get as tired soo fast. Unless I hit myself, than it just hurts. Chains are kind of bad things to learn with though, like I'm trying the btb weave, and I have bruses on my back and a bump or two on my head. Well, maybe now I'll learn faster

Spacemember
63 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!
Thanx for the welcome! And I lost Bender at super saiyan thing, but i'll work on that whole 'enlightenment' thing And I know what you mean Jello! I split my forhead with a glowstick last night, my mom pokes fun. You'll have to help me out with that BTB stuff. I just cant get it! Everything in front of me and over the head came pretty easily but i'm lost BTB. Sigh. I'm off kids!
Luv,
Space

We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment, each thought overcome by anticipation of the next, we take the breaks off

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
I love using chains...but Im too scared to take them to a club for the fear of havig them mistaken for a weapn and confiscated oh well shoelaces at clubs it is for me...

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

Polgaramember
3 posts

Posted:
Hello Everyone. I have jsut registered not tow seconds aga. I livve in south Africa in a beautiful place called Cape Town. We have a group of fire twirlers and spinners. We are all part of a group called the Enlightened beings. I am on my way to visit Australia-Sydney for the first time and would love to meet any one who is a fellow fire lover.

Be in love and light always

Polgaramember
3 posts

Posted:
Sorry about my spelllinggg. It is late and I am tired. Does any one have any constructive advice about how the hek to do the backward weave. I am struggling and my legs are sore from me beating them into ablivion every time I try - with my practice poi. OUCH!!!!!!!!

Be in love and light always

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hello Polgara. Nice to see you. Is that a new nose? It looks lovely. sits almost perfectly in the middle of your face....

Anyhoo, as I've said before elsewhere in this thread it would be most helpful, for all concerned, if you could put some details about yourself in the Official Roll Call.

Aside from that make yourself at home, help yourself to dip etc.....

[ 12 April 2002, 07:12: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Hey polgara, welcome, make urself at home.

as far as backwards (or reverse) weave, here are some links to a few other threads....

In general, you can use the search buttons to find what your looking for. If you still need help, be sure to ask!

have fun

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....