Forums > Social Chat > HoPpers get Wet 'n' Wild!!!*:.

Login/Join to Participate

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Ok... a buddle of us have been muttering about this for a while...

Who's coming???

For those of you who don't know... Wet 'n' Wild is a water theme park Gold Coast-ish in Australia.:*

I thought we could get a whole gang of us along, bring a pic-nic and get all wet and wild like biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by bec

3,492 posts

Posted:

OOOOPS

Exuse me nice Mods peoples... I accedentley posted a second thread about this... there is already one in Events....sory.... I did do a search... but just in the wrong section...

ubbangel)

EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1078140069)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:* puts a silly hat on with blairing lights that say "GOOSE" and skulks over to the corner to think about what she's done wrong confused *:.

Please go to the Events section for the propper thread on this smile

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
*crosses out goose on hat and writes*
"lovely gorgeous funny talented giggly.....goose" ubbtickled

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"