Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
HEY GUYS!!

We are off to wet and wild soon... The BIG ASS water park at the gold coast..... "US" being Moon Pixie, Valura Arsn and Bec (also hopefully bov and cass and puko)

we were wondering who else would like to come?

all are more than welcom and we would be open to suggestions like a twirl afterwards or even other special things we could do!!

arsn and I are off to melbourne on friday so we thought maybe sunday the 14?

what do yer say me lil chickens?!?!? kiss

EDITED_BY: Døm (1078164849)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
I'm definitely in... smile (even though I'm more than a little scared of the big nasty slides eek)

but Cass leaves *reeeaaallllly* early on that morning.. so that date won't suit if she wants to come.. I mail her and see... also, we do actually have a couple of gigs that weekend, but I will do my best to get the boys to cover for us or something.. hmmm umm

definitely keen for some other play/twirling/whatever during or afterwards too... love spending time with you beautiful ones .:*:. ubblove

yay.. will be heaps of fun...

so who else is in?

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*waves arms wildly jumping up and down*:. Me me me me! I'm coming for sure!*:. I think firedancingfairy said she wants to come ... and Pukko sounded keen biggrin... This'll be heaps fun!!!

umm ummmm exuse me nice mods peoples ubbangel... but I accidentally posted a second thread in social about this... ooooops ... if you happen to wonder by... could you please deleat it for me? kiss .... thankyou

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!

stupid britan half way round the world!

can we go again when i come over? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ubbangel

Step (el-nombrie)

coza-Why-
126 posts

Posted:
So not the Wet 'n' Wild in the north east of England then. Was getting all excitied then ubbcrying

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh bugger sorry coza... Thanks to the nice mod who added the lil part on the title...

ummmm we cant do saturday the 13 cause arsn works allllll day until 6 at night and the 14 doesnt sound like it suits the pixie girls... cause cass will be gone ubbcrying ummmmmm
what date darrrrlinks?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
How about friday night ?. Jumping up and down like a mad man

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
i want to come
but i want be up till april by the looks of things

can we go again in april??

or how about dreamworld in april??
its been nearly 20 yrs since i was last there

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh, yes please - i would love to go!! i wanted to go anyway but things like that aren't always as fun by yourself.

the 14th sounds good to me, though any later would be slightly easier for me.

i am about to leave townsville for airlie beach, and supposedly travelling down the east coast but i left a piece of my heart up in mission beach so i need to go back up there at the weekend. ubblove but then i will jet down to - wherever is calling me next. (wet n wild!)

does anyone know the nearest greyhound/mccafferty's bus stop??

really excited about this!!! hurrah! ubbrollsmile

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
WOW LIKE YAY!!!!

ummm I dunno about night time puko... will be too chilly, Plus we get back that day from melburp and will prolly be too exhausted...
May I suggest the 21st of March... it's a Sunday. smile

Just thought this might be easier, it could give more people time to plan to come on down... or up. ubbidea

But this does mean that bov and cass would be unable to make it... ubbcrying

Suggestions... pppllllleeeeaaassseee... wave

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
ummm... we are gigging all that day too.. rolleyes this is getting tricky - weekends are obviously busiest for us but best for everyone else... confused

what about.... ubbidea Sun 28th...? we're down in Sydney through the week but will be back in plenty of time.. and no bookings that day yet... how does this sound? ubbrollsmile

we don't want to leave it tooooo long, cause Autumn is definitely in the air today and it will get cooler.. and wetter as we get closer to April... If 21st suits everyone better I might be able to get others to cover for us....

kiss

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
I can probably adapt to any date smile

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
yeah the 21st or 28th would be good for me
and for us southerners it will still be realy warm for us then

will let you know whats good as i'll know after the 12th what my plans are

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Eleanor give me a call so i can help you out with brisbane .

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
eleanor we are sooo happy that you are coming to the gold coast. You are more than happy to stay with us if you need to!!

ummm
Sunday is GREAT for us!!! we would be more than happy!!! the 28th is a good day ubbtickled plus eleanor and brainstorma?! we will be soooo excited!!

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
weeee, am so looking forward to this now!!!! puk, valura, arsn, you guys are wonderful, cannot wait to meet you!
(and everyone else!)

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

3,492 posts

Posted:
YAY!!! so we've got a date then??? 28th? Yes? biggrin

.:*puts in an order with the weather fairies for a lovely warm fine day*:. biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

firedancingfairyenthusiast
201 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying I would've loved to have come, but I work at Threeworlds every sunday.

Have a magical time anyways! peace

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
maybe someone could cover for you ONE day? what about Michael? Or robbie?

YAY!! the 28 it is then!!! (doing a happy bum dance) biggrin biggrin biggrin

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
28th Lock it in .
Lock in biggrin

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
ah yeah, puk i just sent you a pm to say i'll be arriving on the 28th... i forgot about this trip (how could i?!) so maybe i will come the day before if that is cool with you?

can't wait to see all of you! i definitely can't get down for the 21st so hope it is still the 28th. i'll be in Byron for the first couple of weeks of April though so any later shouldn't be too much of a problem.

ubbrollsmile

3,492 posts

Posted:
exept it might start to get a little chilly....brrrrrrr.... 28th will be a fine sunny warm day though smile

3,492 posts

Posted:
Only 12 sleeps to go!!! ubbtickled

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!
swimming wif pixies!! ubbtickled ubblove

3,492 posts

Posted:
ubbtickled one more week to go!!! ubbrollsmile

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
We going to do a bbq thing as well ?.

3,492 posts

Posted:
There was an idea to go to burliegh after??? But I'm not sure how we feel about that now ....(Valura?) kiss

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
maybe it would be a good thing for a bunch of us "safety nazi's" wink to go down and have a bit more of a united presence there... confused ubblove ubbangel

either way I think we should definitely have a play somewhere afterwards..?

sooooooo... what are the plans - shall we meet at the gate? or inside?.. what time suits everyone?

crosses fingers for a *beautiful* fine day on Sunday...

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
Oooh, I am so excited now! biggrin
What is burliegh??

See you all sunday.. and Valura+Arsn probably saturday if that is still cool? ubblove hug
That is if I don't get eaten by Dingos on Fraser Island between now and then.....
frown ubblol

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yay it will be lovely to meet you Eleanor hug

Burleigh is place on the Gold Coast where a weekly drumming & fire night is held... unfortunately Valura has had quite a few very unhappy experiences there, where people have shown not only a complete disregard for fire safety mad but utter disrepect for our beautiful angel and been very rude to her... ubbcrying
there was a post quite recently in the social section about the most recent of these times... frown

it really is a shame as it has the potential to be a beautiful gathering.. confused

...anyhow.....

we're all going to have a *splendid* time on Sunday... weather is looking good... and opening times are 10-4:30pm so can we all get up that early to get there by 10...? eek

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
hmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm I would really LOVE to come... I haven't gone sliding on stuff for too long.

But I have a big fat ugly silly assignment to do on sunday and its all a bit crazy right now... frown

hmm.. ACK spank thinking positive..

so.. I have a really interesting stimulating subject to explore and write about on sunday ubblove and ya know would HATE to not do it and stuff ... ermm... umm

do I have to RSVP by a certain time? oh...damnit... I know my conscience is going to win this one rolleyes:

have fun for me k? beerchug

Page: