Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
HEY GUYS!!

We are off to wet and wild soon... The BIG ASS water park at the gold coast..... "US" being Moon Pixie, Valura Arsn and Bec (also hopefully bov and cass and puko)

we were wondering who else would like to come?

all are more than welcom and we would be open to suggestions like a twirl afterwards or even other special things we could do!!

arsn and I are off to melbourne on friday so we thought maybe sunday the 14?

what do yer say me lil chickens?!?!? kiss

EDITED_BY: Døm (1078164849)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Yorn sounds like a plan i'll show up at 11 then

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH yes for burleigh! been a wee bit of a shake up there!
um, yes for BBQ as long as we have soy sausages for our pixies...
Um YES YES YES to elanor!!
and HUZZAH for us all playing together! and BTW...
I wuv you guys!
we will be there at 10.30... and we will have the mobile so that we can get in touch and meet up biggrin hug kiss weavesmiley peace ubbtickled

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Yep... ringing eachother when we get there sounds good! smile I've never been to wet n wild before so i wouldn't know any land marks or anything anyways...

I'm SO exited! ubbtickled

And for all those lovelies who can't make it this time round, we could always make another play day again later biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
so if we are meeting via phone - does everyone have everyone else's mobile numbers?

maybe pm yours to someone else if you don't have any contact and are coming on Sunday

see you all there gorgeous ones ubblove

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Yayynesss Lock in then i'll see everybody apx 10:30 -11:00 then I'll bring some goodies like Onions , meet then

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

3,492 posts

Posted:
Onions??? confused

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Yes onions (what a bbq with out them ? ) And some meat (or soy ) and BBq sauce and Bread rolls .

God listen to me ravell on and on and on and on .

I swim like a rock so wet and wild will be fun biggrin

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
ooooh yes, forgot to tell you all i am veggie! but i can buy my own burgers or just fry some lettuce or something ubblol seriously, i can deal with BBQs, i've had a billion since being in aus and always find something i can eat.

see you day after tomorrow everyone! (and tomorrow valura / arsn - wooo!)

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
...just waiting for my sis to wake up then we'll see you all there soooooon ubbrollsmile

kiss

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
damn damn damn that was fun... thanks for playing chickens! I love you allllllll kiss

3,492 posts

Posted:
Yep LOADS of FUN !!!*:. When do we get to see the pix? I believe there's a pretty impressive one of arsn.... to spite the cold.... hehehehe*:. ubblol

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I thought he was just happy wink with VAlura

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
i had so much fun yesterday, lovely to meet the pixies! ubblove

i am still with puk and just bought a new camera so am all hyper and happy.

the ride we nearly fell off was the best!!!! ubblol

oh and i finally changed my name, woo!

eleanor X

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yay... I loooove you all beautiful ones ubblove ubblove ubblove

and especially so lovely to meet you too eleanor hug

...and it wasn't scary at all!! zooooom ubbrollsmile cool
but next time I we go to a water park I reckon we should pick a day when it's not raining (a-a-a-choo ubbloco) rolleyes ..hey miss pixie didn't you have some arrangement happening for sunshine..? tongue nevermind... wink

love you all ubbrollsmile hug kiss

3,492 posts

Posted:
.... yeah that kinda fell through.... Some flighty weather fairy stood me up wink ubbloco

Page: