Forums > Social Chat > where to poi tonight??!

Login/Join to Participate

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hey there all

it's been a while, how is everyone? my computer shat itself & wouldn't actually start up, so it's been about a month since i've been on here!! eek

so anyways, my bf of 4 years broke up with me on saturday morning...that kinda killed my weekend!! rolleyes i'll live. i'm not stupid - i did see it coming. plus i'm going to sydney in a couple of weeks, so i might have to play up a lot!! hey, anywhere kewl to spin in sydney on a sunday/monday or tuesday night????? and where can i get firesol or something similar (dang airlines & their 'not taking any flammables on planes' rule!)

but apart from that, my friend spacey moved to cairns!! frown any cairns spinners out there??? she needs lots of practice!! i told her she should join hop, but i don't think she has yet!!

sorry 'bout the big 'it's all gone to [censored]' rant...but haven't really told too many people about this stuff so it's all new to me too!

the point of this post was meant to be this!! i have the memory of a goldfish, and can't remember where to spin in brisvegas tonight!! is it west end or kangaroo point on a monday?? need to spin to vent some frustration!!!

okay i go now!!! biggrin

weavesmiley

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Brisbane

Come down to southbank piazza monday night after 7-8 or tuesday at West end Davies park after 8-9 (its just down at the river )

And my friends do stuff on thursday night a kangaroo point

Sydney

try glebe thursday night at bi-centeniall park (its also by a river ) after 9 ish there

Wednesday there's twirling at newtown after 7-8 .

Try sid for Firesol 0412996044

Send a pm to Frenzie, Flashfire , Ade and Rozi (in the meet others section)

As for cairns

tell your friend to contact craig (mozy) he knows about all the fire circles up there .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
thanx puk! you're so full of info!! biggrin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
You shuld ask we for my infernite wisdoms sometimes. biggrin

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk