Page:
peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
now the other night i went across to the mainland to stay the night with my boyfriend and our two mates both male
now come sleep time i was quiet exhausted
but yet got no sleep my night time orchestra consisted of lee(my boy) snoring in my ear at 19 decibals,
juicey farting every 5 mins (and im not joking i counted)
and matt talk about windex products

by the moring i was positve i was deaf, every single one of my smelling nevres had died from sheer shock, and if i was looking for some one to do the ads for windex matt was my man (what can i say he has a very persuasive voice)
girls : what is the most annoying/scary/funny/strange thing that a guy u know has done
boys: what do u know u do when u are in la la land

have fun kids and try not to gross us out too much beerchug

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
personally i try lucid dreaming when i'mn in lah lah land, and i was under the impression that girls are just as bad as guys are, in denial or out

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
If I can just jump in here, because HOP is an international community and because not everyone here has English as a first language, there's an agreement that we use English and not txt, when we post on this board.

So, in other words, "you" instead of "u," "to" or "too" instead of "2," and "be" instead of "b." It makes it easier for everyone to read.

Don't take it personally, peaches. I'm sure you just didn't know about that. weavesmiley

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
hee hee ubblol
a friend of mine, Cian, sometimes sleeps with his eyes open,freaky or what?
And if you mention food items while he's sleeping like this, his eyes will drift across to look at you!! Argh!!! Wierd!!!
eek ubbloco

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
look!

im fed up of ppl saying that we burp fart and do stuff in sleep mode! thats what we do, we are supposed to do bed excersises to blow the smell out of teh douvet!

i fek one of my mates out

i have sleep apnea, thats were you stop brething while you sleep amd your body has to wake up but your barin doesnt, similar to sleep waking state, but my brain dient notice my body is awak, so sleeping very lighly she was woken by me stopping breathing and was going for the phone every time for an ambulance just as i kicked in again!

and ligntening u sml! wink

Step (el-nombrie)

198 posts

Posted:
my best mate doug is quiet a scary sleeper every once in a while right in the middle of sleep he will sit up and yell at the top of his voice and scream "EAT THEIR HEADS OFF" then lay back down and continue on with what he was doing whether it be snoring or farting it scares the [censored] out of me every time he does it eek

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I-have-no-bodily-functions. The-aliens-took-them-away-with-their-big-metal-probe.

-Mike

198 posts

Posted:
lucky you precious and lucky us

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
camping one night, my mate mike, whom is a manager at maccas, started saying "sprite...." over and over. when his g/f asked what? he replied "its what comes with a happy meal" and we heard nothing else of it for the rest of the night... hehehe.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i am told that i sllep with my eyes open too,

i am also chronically anemic and tend to pass out at random intervals, also with my eyes open. Forgot to warn my new housemates before i moved in with them and it gave them quite a shock. I came round to one of them going 'oh my god! we've killed her' and my boyf going 'no, it's alright, she does this all the time'!!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
In the males defence I would like to point out that these things don't happen exclusively during the night - most of the day they go on too....

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
i'd rather keep my male bodily functions than be a girl and have female bodily functions !

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Flibble's got a point. At least my body doesn't change on a monthly basis. I don't retain water, I don't have to suddenly start dealing with blood coming out of orifices, I don't get cramps, and I don't get urinary tract infections.

Men might be a bit smellier and belchier, but at least our physiology is more stable.

Never trust something that bleeds for 3-4 days and doesn't die. ubblol

-Mike

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i have sleep apnea, thats were you stop brething while you sleep amd your body has to wake up but your barin doesnt, similar to sleep waking state, but my brain dient notice my body is awak, so sleeping very lighly she was woken by me stopping breathing and was going for the phone every time for an ambulance just as i kicked in again!

ohhhh me too!!
I had the worst case they have ever seen in qld australia...I stopped breathing once a min... eek I also need a special machine to sleep with so I dont die from it rolleyes ... cool aye? It makes me look like darth varder... lucky arsn has a 'thing' for star wars...LOL

um I must admit it's not very lady like but I can match arsn in the farts/burps dept... Im very good cause I have been practising. My father has been a great influence on my life and we use to have burping competitions.. biggrin. (he always won the farting ones... I would gag and give up)

although arsn wins so far cause he managed to cup 'o' joy me in my sleep...!!
mad mad

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
yea.
well last week I got
UV active yellow pee pee.
as bright yellow as this smile
and I'm not joking neither.
ask dom
I've got a photo, I can prove it.
its the new cool cool

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

....there's an agreement that we use English and not txt, when we post on this board.....So, in other words, "you" instead of "u," "to" or "too" instead of "2,"... It makes it easier for everyone to read.

I once had a girlfriend who was German and when I asked if she could understand the "2" and "u" in my texts or whether she'd prefer me to use correctly spelt words she got really offended! She also said she found it was a really useful learning aid as it got her thinking....just 2 c's worth.

Anyway back on subject, girls fart just as much as guys in their sleep and they're always real stinky so you can't turn over incase it floats up the duvet!
Non-Https Image Link
! But then they deny that it ever happens so convincingly!!
Non-Https Image Link

Let's relight this forum ubblove

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Quote:

yea.
well last week I got
UV active yellow pee pee.
as bright yellow as this
and I'm not joking neither.
ask dom
I've got a photo, I can prove it.
its the new cool

Had you been going heavy on the marmite or some other source of Vitamin B-12? It does that.

-Mike

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
magic organinc pills, but thank you for telling me what the secret magic ingredient is.

now mr doctor man can you tell me how do I get UV purple snot

out of my left nostril and uv orange out of my right?

EDITED_BY: Døm (1078188218)

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Quote:

magic organinc pills, but thank you for telling me what the secret magic ingredient is.
now mr doctor man can you tell me how do I get UV purple snot

out of my left nostril and uv orange out of my right?

Yes. Drop orange kool-aid in one nostril and purple in the other. ubbloco

See? I'm so smart! biggrin ubbrollsmile

-Mike

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Yea men are disgusting. I think it's one of the reasons I'm hetrosexual, cause we all know that girls don't sweat, smell, fart or burp.

Anyone saying otherwise it lying as far as I'm concerned...ever seen a sad ostrich? Man they all look too angry to be sad....

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Never trust something that bleeds for 3-4 days and doesn't die. ubblol

Gah my boyfriend says that all the time!~

Anyway, once when going on a camping trip there was a guy with us that every night he would sit straight up w/ his eyes open and yell "I'll KILL YOU FOOL!", every night, freaky!~

also two of my sisters are horrible w/ sleepwalking/talking, one of them one time when i was getting her for dinner sat straight up stared at me and scream "i'm not the lalala" over and over at me and then fell back down asleep. My other sister just recently (at her house) jumped out of bed and ran around her room screaming in hysterics that some people had killed her dog and that pieces of the dog were everywhere then (she freaked her husband out w/ ran upstairs to see what was wrong) but then she just got back in bed and slept fine the rest of the night. (she does freaky stuff in her sleep all the time!)

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
Quote:

"I'll KILL YOU FOOL!",

LOL!!!! that guy is the coolest guy ever !!!

i dont agree with the advice that you shouldn't disturb people who sleepwalk - if they scare the crap outa you by doing something wierd then i say lay the smack down. they'll soon stop >:-)

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
They claim that waking a sleepwalker can kill them. This has never been demonstrated. However, they can fall down, so be careful.

There was an attending physician who was known to sleepwalk while on call. Scared the living daylights out of the residents. ubblol

-Mike

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I just wrote a really long post about farting but then my Explorer messed up so this is a shorter version of what I was going to say:

I'm bored on a Friday night and the internet is easing my fear of loneliness in my house... (I'm alone all weekend and I just ran out of Haribo sour mix frown !!!!)

I think these functions aren't just specified to the men's sphere... i burp and fart as much as the next man, maybe even more!

Anyhoo; here's some information, if you can call it that, that I found surfing google...:

Quote:

Do even movie stars fart?
Yes, most men take more pride in it than most women. There is a large variation among individuals in the amount of fart gas produced per day, but the variation does not correlate with gender. I have read that men fart more often than women. If this is true, then women must be saving it up and expelling more gas per fart than men do.

Do men's farts smell worse than women's farts?
Based on what I have experienced of women's farts, all I can say is that I hope not.

Quote:

Do all people fart in their sleep?
I have not made a scientific study of this, but I don't think all people fart in their sleep. I think mainly those who refuse to fart when they're awake do so when dozing off.

- a chauvinist's website (very funny)

Quote:

The average driver emits more than 912 pints of wind inside a car during his or her lifetime.

ubblol
- another unreliable source

I don't have any interesting sleep related stories except: I was once sleeping round a friends house and I sleep walked? slept walked??? into her mum's room (that's where the toilet would be in my house) but I was obviously confused and her mum asked me if i wanted the toilet, I nodded and she took me to the toilet, left me... I woke up the next morning back in the bed I began in... went downstairs and I got filled in on the story that's the last time anyone told me I slept walked? sleep walked??? walked in my sleep (that one works!)

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i used to have a roommate that would bake in her sleep. no joke. we'd wake up in the morning and find brownies were made overnight and she had no recollection of doing it. ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

198 posts

Posted:
i juat got of the phone with lees brother and he said that the other night when they got home from a 21st rave lee suddenly started waltzing with the garden hose telling it how beautiful it was and it was such a good dancer
now my boy isnt the best of dancer so i cant imagine him commenting on someone elses dancing let alone a garden hose
he ws also calling the hose sharon
i know my first quetion when lee gets home will be "honey whos sharon"

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Hmm. Well, at winter camp, in January... This HUGE guy, who was sleeping beside the guy next to me... I have never heard bodily noises like that before... It was ruly DISGUSTING!!! HE snored so loud the room shook, she coughed noisily, he farted loudly, and every five minutes he'd choke and hack, like he had a hairball in his throat!!! Not to mention, his headphones blasting the Offspring SO loud, it was heard across the room, with 40 people in it.

Needless to say, not much sleep was acheived with him around! Then again, there WERE 40 teens in one room (yes, both male and female, and no, it's not allowed at camp biggrin) We didn't get to sleep till 4-ish.... But that guy, my god. The windows were shaking!!!

~Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

coza-Why-
126 posts

Posted:
well i had a special operation that all showbiz and royalty have, that prevents you from expelling any untastefull gas'
ubbloco

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
so if you don't expel it where does it go? ubbrollsmile

coza-Why-
126 posts

Posted:
i just dont produce any

ubbloco

If money is the root of all evil, then why do people sell Bibles?

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
FAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!

just thought i'd let you have a whiff of that one!! tee hee hee tongue

*skips away farting and belching and rubbing my grumbling tummy*

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Page: