Page:
peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
now the other night i went across to the mainland to stay the night with my boyfriend and our two mates both male
now come sleep time i was quiet exhausted
but yet got no sleep my night time orchestra consisted of lee(my boy) snoring in my ear at 19 decibals,
juicey farting every 5 mins (and im not joking i counted)
and matt talk about windex products

by the moring i was positve i was deaf, every single one of my smelling nevres had died from sheer shock, and if i was looking for some one to do the ads for windex matt was my man (what can i say he has a very persuasive voice)
girls : what is the most annoying/scary/funny/strange thing that a guy u know has done
boys: what do u know u do when u are in la la land

have fun kids and try not to gross us out too much beerchug

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
According to my friend who slept over last night I woke up coughing (I've had a very bad cough lately amidst a cold too) and I must have also magically turned the tv off but I don't remember any of it... wierd

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

dR pSYcHoSILVER Member
88 posts

Posted:
I don't sleep..... Ever.... Since June 1985.... That's 9000 hours awake ubbloco

Seriously you complain about us, I once woke up face down in my girlfriends vomit (she hadn't even woke up).... NOT NICE!!!

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Seriously you complain about us, I once woke up face down in my girlfriends vomit (she hadn't even woke up).... NOT NICE!!!

NASTY SICK!~

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
i was once invited to stay overnight in this mansion in the country.My boyfriend and i were fast aleep when i was woken by a figure walking thru the room. He/she went round the corner of our bed,crouched down..........and peeed all over the thick carpetting......turns out it was the lady of the house,she was completely asleep and oblivious......guess who was redface the next morning.....

Page: