Page: 12
peaches**86943
peaches**86943

thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
Total posts: 198
Posted:now the other night i went across to the mainland to stay the night with my boyfriend and our two mates both male
now come sleep time i was quiet exhausted
but yet got no sleep my night time orchestra consisted of lee(my boy) snoring in my ear at 19 decibals,
juicey farting every 5 mins (and im not joking i counted)
and matt talk about windex products

by the moring i was positve i was deaf, every single one of my smelling nevres had died from sheer shock, and if i was looking for some one to do the ads for windex matt was my man (what can i say he has a very persuasive voice)
girls : what is the most annoying/scary/funny/strange thing that a guy u know has done
boys: what do u know u do when u are in la la land

have fun kids and try not to gross us out too much beerchug

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete Topic

Dunc
Dunc

playing the days away
Total posts: 7263
Posted:FAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!

just thought i'd let you have a whiff of that one!! tee hee hee tongue

*skips away farting and belching and rubbing my grumbling tummy*

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

GottaLoveIt
GottaLoveIt

Sponge
Total posts: 883
Posted:According to my friend who slept over last night I woke up coughing (I've had a very bad cough lately amidst a cold too) and I must have also magically turned the tv off but I don't remember any of it... wierd

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Delete

dR pSYcHo
dR pSYcHo

Total posts: 88
Posted:I don't sleep..... Ever.... Since June 1985.... That's 9000 hours awake ubbloco

Seriously you complain about us, I once woke up face down in my girlfriends vomit (she hadn't even woke up).... NOT NICE!!!

taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco taco Damn those MexICan BANdits taco taco taco taco TACOFICATION taco taco taco taco taco taco

Delete

Rixatrix
Rixatrix

paranoid of gov't conspiracies
Total posts: 217
Posted:Quote:
Seriously you complain about us, I once woke up face down in my girlfriends vomit (she hadn't even woke up).... NOT NICE!!!

NASTY SICK!~

Delete

woodnymph
woodnymph

Total posts: 313
Posted:i was once invited to stay overnight in this mansion in the country.My boyfriend and i were fast aleep when i was woken by a figure walking thru the room. He/she went round the corner of our bed,crouched down..........and peeed all over the thick carpetting......turns out it was the lady of the house,she was completely asleep and oblivious......guess who was redface the next morning.....

Delete

Page: 12