Forums > Social Chat > How big are you? Tall spinners club!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok, so recently we discovered that my good self, Kiwi Bex and Kit are rather long compared to our peers....so we've started a tall spinners club!!

Rulez are.....you have to be 6 feet+ for men (183cm) and 5'10" (178cm) for women to join..but to make it interesting and a little fairer I've added a few other things in.

Now I want people to be honest, if you have over and above measurements of all or any of the following you may join, or you can be 5'9" tall (177cm) if you're Scottish and female!. (oh and please use both Metric and Imperial measurements so we all know what you're on about! 1 inch = 2.54cm. 1 foot = 12 inches/30.5cm) And yes all measurements are being recorded in a data base to so I can have a look and see if there's anything interesting happenning (yes I'm that bored at work)

Measurement to be taken are (with minimums)

Height = M 6'+ (183cm) F 5'10" (178cm)

Handspan (hand spread flat, tip of pinky finger to tip of thumb) = M 7"+ (17.5cm) F 5.5" (14cm)

Foot length = M 9"+ (23cm) F 8" (20cm)

And add anything else you may think is interesting, (unusually long appendages included....no not that!! eek) that may qualify you to join our club!

*editied to be fairer for slightly smaller Female varieties of tallness* biggrin

EDITED_BY: Custom Bug (1077844511)

Let's relight this forum ubblove

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
All you folks are GIANTS! But what kind of comment do you expect from someone who is only five foot one inch. biggrin

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

UnclassifiedLeggyGirlBRONZE Member
One day penguins will take over the world
916 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Dunc

And yes all measurements are being recorded in a data base to so I can have a look and see if there's anything interesting happenning

interesting like what? i'm quite intrigued by this! lol

ummmm...........anybody have any suggestions as to what i can put here?!

mjk is monitoring your interwebs!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UnclassifiedLeggyGirl

Written by: Dunc

And yes all measurements are being recorded in a data base to so I can have a look and see if there's anything interesting happenning

interesting like what? i'm quite intrigued by this! lol

I wouldn't count on this...this thread is way old! smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

ChellySILVER Member
Niraffe
884 posts

Posted:
ubblol I'm Scottish.

And my height is 5'10" (178cm) and my feet are size 5 (9 1/2" or 24.5 cm). Handspan around 8 1/2 inches...

Does that count? hug

"Lots of beeping. And shaking and tinfoil." Chelly

"Are you sure it's a genuine test and not a robot heroin addict?" Cantus

---set free by the rather lovely FireTom---
--(right arm owned by Fyre)--

furbsSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
6'5 with (uk) size 12 feet

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Just found this

Turns out matt you are smaller in my head than you are in real life! confused ubblol

Page: