zwitterionSILVER Member
52 posts

Posted:
well i'm posting in desperation - see i'm stuck in the middle of Iowa looking for fire equipment without much success. just a small order of cheap staffs and practice poi, normally I'd get this kind of thing from an enterprising local twirler, but I don't know any. And since I'm looking for fast, cheap, not-necessarily-top-quality gear here hop shop doesn't really help. anyone got any ideas? on a related note, can you get shellite in the US?

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
If you do a search through the meet others section it will spit out about 6 or so contacts for Iowa, these people will be able to put you onto someone who you can perchase budget fire gear from. For the shellite question on the homepage write fuel in the search section and you will hopefully get all the info you need. ubbidea
ubbrollsmile
Hope this helps. weavesmiley

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
i told u they dont do cavity searches u should have just smuggled it on the plane .... on another note ur brother lost my electroglow staff at the fringe mad but hes appologetically offered to buy me a new one biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

zwitterionSILVER Member
52 posts

Posted:
actually they almost did, i got specially selected to be "screened" (cos i look so menacing i spose) and the guy had to grope my crotch on account of my button fly biggrin. he was really nervous it was great.

but i need more gear than that, cos i'm indoctrinating ppl who have no gear. card-suite-named-groups live on! right now i've only got a french canadian and two breakdancers but at one point hitler only had a handful of beer-drinking buddies. maybe that's not such a good parallell to draw...