• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > summer conventions(school holiday days-july& aug.)

Login/Join to Participate

bastard child of satan
Total posts: 1113
Posted:are there any? if there are, please tell me where and when (exact location...)
if there aren't, try setting one up and tell me where and when... weavesmiley

Total posts: 62
Posted:im sure that there will be some over July & aug i might be abroad but i will be definitly comming back in august as its my birthday, so i could host something then and probably Joe will be doing some as well during the summer

Owen wave

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...

big and good and broken
Total posts: 7330
Posted:theres a liitle one in france around that time methinks...

ejc 2004.

i think a couple of people from here might be going wink
check it out in this thread.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood