joulzenlightened
187 posts

Posted:
i ahve been stringing for bout 1 year now meh never been ont his part of the community but i need help: the only ppl i've ever seen with poi in montreal said they got them for thailand and i dont wanna order cus .. i'm paranoid ubbloco but can anyone help me in finding a place?

it must be green

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Use either something from your sock draw or order from HoP!!!! Yay for HoP. They have quick service and competitive prices. Or make your own from string and tennis balls for very little. weavesmiley

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
There must be a juggling shop in Montreal!
Or get a pair of long socks, put a juggling ball/bag of rice or birdseed in the end, and away you go! It's sock poi, which has led to a different style of spinning than stringing and fire-chains.

And ordering from HoP is safe.

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Another option is, if you do a search through the meet others section on the site it spits out a list of about ten or so people in Montreal who will have their fingers on the pulse of the twirling scene there, they are surely able to point you in the right direction for gear.
ubbidea ubbrollsmile weavesmiley
Hope this helps.

Big AndyBRONZE Member
186 posts

Posted:
If you just don't want to order from a company that is geographically so far away, Adam Rice is a lil closer to you than some of the others. I know there are others even closer than Texas, but I don't know the names, just take a spin through the "similar sites" page and you'll find one.

If you just don't want to order it mail order, than I guess you'll have to figure something magical out if there's not a shop in Montreal, lol.

HOP has good stuff and they're safe to order from. Even if they are half way around the world, lol.

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

joulzenlightened
187 posts

Posted:
lol thnx all cool

it must be green

Diamondbackmember
1 post

Posted:
Hi!

In Montreal there is a juggling store called Goudurix. The adresse is:

2053, avenue Jeanne-d'Arc,

Montréal, QC

H1W 3V3

or you can go online: www.goudurix.com

or you can send me a message and i can make you some.

/Diamondback