Forums > Social Chat > who would you have in your HOP wedding?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
so in light of flynt's and my engagment **giggles** i thought i'd start this thread. we were brainstorming who we'd have in our wedding, and this is what we came up with so far....

Nx would be a bridesmaid

Valura would be our priestess

Seven would be our ring bearer if we could train him well

mech would be our page boy

Gidg would be our flower girl

Lightning would be an usher

flid would be our bouncer

and Spitfire would be our wedding planner

other positions are still open. applications are accepted via PM. ubblol

so who would you have in your wedding?

*please note, this is a joke. it's for fun. we are not trying to leave anyone out, it's just us being silly ubblol*

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
flynt m'dear, the jelly wrestling is for our amusement only. we musn't join in. i've had my fill wink

and if it's a beach wedding, i'm definately not wearing shoes. now for the change of outfit into a fetish costume, that's a different story biggrin hip high patent leather lace up stilletos. how does that sound? biggrin

**giggles**

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Hip High patent leather lace up stilletos. Hmmm. Yes, dahlink, I think this would work wonderously. Would you be wearing a corsette, as well?

The wedding is a beach wedding, but opening on to the beach is a full sized ball room. There is a terrific sound system, and one corner holds toys ms pounce can amuse herself and some of her guests with, of course. Adjoining the ball room is the reception hall, which will hold the full service buffet. There will be Vegan, vegetarian and omnivore buffet sections, to cater to all our guests.

Oh yes, and chocolate flambe pots with banannas, strawberries, oranges, cherries, blue berries, and rasberries for dipping.

That is, of course, if it meets the approval of Ms Flynt and Ms pounce.

*taps the extended cigarette holder then takes a puff*

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
WOOWOO!! a beach wedding AND no shoes YIPPEEE!!

*thinks to self..definately makes up for all the bows and frills*

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
that sounds wonderful ms. spitfire (wow, didn't realize how very dominatrix that sounds until now ubblol too bad you're a sub wink )

heck ya i'd be wearing a corset. while we're on the subject, do you (or anyone) know where i can buy a real corset, not some stretchy pretty looking one from VS, but a real, lace ya in tight kind of corset? i've wanted one for ages!

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
There's a wonderful shop here in Houston (Erotic Cabaret) that sells real ones...they aren't cheap though which is what has prohibited me from actually finding one that might fit me. I'm too small for the regular store bought cheapie variety ubbcrying

Just means you might have to make it to Houston one of these days after all wink

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
There are a few shops here in Houston that sell 'em. There may be some shops online too.

I've got several friends who own real ones (like nearly every female friend I have here in Houston)...and most bought them in person, to try them on and such.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

well there ya go, i suppose i will wink

ubblol

ya i'm only worried about price. cause i heard they are super expensive. out of curiosity, about how much do they run anyhow?

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
The really good cinch ya up authentic ones can be $300+. They usually have really nice material with them as well. You can get ones that aren't quite as fancy but will do the trick for as little as $150.

The one I currently have came from a renaissance festival here that was $85 but it's not quite the same.

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Quote:

that sounds wonderful ms. spitfire (wow, didn't realize how very dominatrix that sounds until now too bad you're a sub )

*giggles madly, stops, looks up* What? ubbangel

*giggles madly again*

(Kim's Internal Voice> rolleyes Yeah, so she's a bit insane. rolleyes She found out she may have slight switchy tendancies. *Shrug* Go figure.)

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I KNEW IT!!!!

ubblol

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
*pauses, looks to pounce, then breaks out into mad giggles again*

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
flounces in, sprinkling daisies wll over everything

Now, did you want the palm tree getup, or did you want to go with something a little more flowery and sparkly?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok i just found my corset pattern. ubblove i'm soooo happy. of course we'll see how much it costs for me to make it myself and then see if i'm still happy ubblol

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
well, what's it going to look like?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hmm, well i haven't been able to go through the directions in great detail just yet. but they even have it customized to where you enter in your measurements and then they create the pattern from there. i'd still have to figure out what material i want to use and all that, so when i get a chance (probably this weekend) i'll go to the fabric store and browse around. and they give suggestions on the types of boning, what's best, and where to get it. so once i read up on it, i'm good to go wink

i'll gladly take any suggestions tho on how i should make it look...

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
OMG i don't think i could get any more excited right now. i checked the mailorder section of the page where they list the places you can buy the boning, busks, and grommets, and.....THEY HAVE A STORE IN DENVER!!!!!!!

i think i'm gonna faint. this is just too cool.

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
That's awesome!

My advice on boning is get the best you can afford. The cheaper stuff doesn't hold up as well. After time, it bends from when you sit and stuff. Not good as you want something that will continue to hold the stiff shape and keep you in.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya it's the "what i can afford" bit that i need to worry about most right now. it's crazy cause they go through all the different types of boning, things you need to keep in mind (i.e., will it poke through the fabric, can you sand it down, how to handle it if you can't, can you wash it, will it rust, etc.)

and to think, all i did was type in corset pattern and i found it on my first try. i love the internet!

**giggles**

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hey spritie.....i looked thru the page of mailorder custom supplies and guess what? they have a store in austin too....

biggrin

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
ohh...I looked up that site I think you found, and I don't think my sewing skills are quite up to that task yet. I can do basic stuff, and straight lines really easily (I started quilting over a year ago) but I think I'd screw up putting the boning and busking in.

I think I'll wait until some boy offers to buy me one again. I should have taken the last one up on his offer, but silly me, I thought over $100 was too much to spend on such a thing. ubbloco

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
gah! what is wrong with you? point me in his direction! it'll make my life easier!!

ubblol

actually i know what you mean. my ex offered to buy me a snowboard, boots, and gear right after we broke up. silly me, i said no. what the hell was i thinking?????

**giggles**

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
well...he did just read this thread. biggrin

If it hadn't been before he corrupted me, I'm sure I would have jumped at the offer instead of hesitating because they didn't have one small enough for me in stock. umm

He was your ex, so it was totally understandable. I still have issues with guys spending too much money on me for b-day presents. A guy I've only been dating for 2ish months should not spend $250 on b-day presents for me, unless he makes at least $100,000.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya well considering the circumstances around our relationship and break-up, i totally should have taken the offer ubblol plus he totally could afford it.

hmmm, so are you talking about who i think you are? biggrin

runs after him.....

**giggles**

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
You can also look at Simplicity patterns for historic wear. They are a bit cheaper and easier to follow and you can still do some fancy, sassy stuff with them! wink

I used to plan themed weddings...if you need any help.

I did notice that you do not have the wailing relative who sobs into a hankey through the ceremony. Can I be her? Or can I head up the 21 fire salute as you leave the aisle/circle? I promise it'll be pretty and safe.

You're original question asked who we would have. I would have Malcolm give me away. He is very brother-like to me and I just love him. Plus I think he owns my soul, so it would stand to reason that he would have to give me away! wink

I know I want NYC, Lightning and PK involved. Not sure how though. Ade would so be the entertainment co-ordinator! Flash Fire would have to come stand up in it though, as would Charles and Josh. Cassandra would be my planner. I think Dantanna would be my DJ. ubbrollsmile:

P~
EDITED_BY: Pele (1077827908)

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i was wondering if anyone was going to answer that question wink ubblol

i found the pattern online for free, so i don't have to buy it which is nice. and it seems somewhat easy, but we'll see as i get into it more. i may just be calling on ya pele in the future on this one biggrin

you are sooo right! we don't have the wailing relative OR the 21 fire salute! perhaps you could do both? biggrin

ubblol

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
Ah the question...

WEELLL...

vanize would be my best man. biggrin

pounce, wedding planner. (turn about is fair play) biggrin

Cassandra....she'd be the minister type person

Mech would be the entertainment along with Frodo and Joe_sixsteps

pink would be the flourist

spritie would be in charge of decorations...coordinating with pounce.

gnor would make sure we have damn fine rocks for folks to sit on

uhm....and everyone else gets to play witness etc.

biggrin

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol hey i didn't put you in charge of the planning....that was all flynt. but that's ok biggrin i've got some great ideas for ya wink

**giggles**

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

And can I make a request that at the reception there are definitely, absolutely, catagorically, undefiably no MARMITE OR VEGIMITE OR OTHER MITE/YEAST RELATED SPREADS SPREAD ON ANYTHING OR IN POTS FOR DIPPING OR TWIGLETS?!

Nope!!! cant be done cause....wait for it.... YUP!!! FLYNT LIKES PROMITE!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ubblol sucked in!!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ack!!! that's it! the marriage is off!!!

ubblol

nah, i love her no matter what ubblove that stuff just must stay FAR away from me!!!!

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
2,723 posts

Posted:
It was Flynt's idea to make me wedding planner?! LOL!

Flynt? You are a brave brave woman! biggrin

Page: