Page:
fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL
Ok you get the point
Anyone else in austriasia going to see them .
fireboy
IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL IM GONA SEE TOOL
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

ebonymember
2 posts

Posted:
hey BEZERKER,
I feel your pain. Damn the "conveinance" of the internet i once thought was my friend. I'm now resorting to the good old fashioned way. (yeah, I camped out for my ticket) But it was worth it! 7 floor tickets for me and my friends! see you there!!

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
quote:

fireboy,

quote:
YOUR A GIT
[garbo]

be excellent to each other: safe:

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Anyone gunna see Lamb in Melbourne next thursday? we got a group going for them too. I hear later this year we're gonna have Infected Mushies/Shpongle appear courtesy of Earthcore - the catch being it may be indoors. Nnooooooo Bushdoof forever!
I am not very good at remaining on topic am i? if it was Chinese new years again I'd have another new year's resolution, like 640x480.

Octopus icecream
"Ken Bruce has gone completely mad!"
-Ken Bruce

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

halfabikemember
55 posts

Posted:
i love bill hicks too
radiohead loved him too

any bunch of goobers who can write songs in the time signatures that they use cant eb goobers at all...love them for their rhythm if nothing else (even though there is SOOO much to love)

excuse me, santa, have you seen half a bike?

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
HELLOOO:)

Pardon the intrusion, but fireboy, I just saw the topic heading for this section and had to say-

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!
YEAH!- i'm goin to c them too, in May. TOOL,TOOL,TOOL RULE! Anyone lacking in the possession of at least 1 of their albums iz truly deprived..
Sorry,..wun more thing- Bill Hicks? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH!!

Az abouve, So below...

MoohaahaaBRONZE Member
enthusiast
382 posts

Posted:
hello there.
So I got up today at about 1pm, having taken another day of work, and having just got back from the suuuuper weekend. learnt more poi tricks than i could shake a staff at. Any ways, my lovely sister informed me I had recieved a special delivery which she had signed for. So I took the envelope from her, knowing what it would be. Inside this envelope of the gods was just what i wanted, 2 tickets for TooL at the Brixton Acedemy, woooooooohoooooooo. They are my favorite band at the moment, and i missed them back in june, even though i was living in Brixton. But now I have my tickets, so woooohoooooooo.

Some things you have to see to believe, but
Some things you have to believe in to see.

6,978 posts

Posted:
okay okay, i frikin love tool too but this thread is a bit hard to read what with the width and all!
You said all this time that you would post this for me,
then why are you so surprised when you hear your own eulogy?

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
Huh since when does goober = farm boy

Goober means booger doesn't it.

Only 23 more days till I get to see Tool

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
OOOOHHH!!!!!! we're ALL going to see tool!!!!!!!!!!! hey fireboy... what gig are you going to???
i agree with your excitement though
IM GOING TO SEE TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its like a dream come true!!!
AND! did you know that OSEUSS LABRINT will be there!!!!! the people from the schism film clip they are most commonlky known as!!! UNREAL!!!!!!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
wow, people who listen to something other than electronic music here.

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
garbo why the fuck am i a git ?
anyway
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
rock
fireboy (IS NOT A FUCKING GIT!!!!)

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

kAte*member
15 posts

Posted:
*aAAaaaaaaaaaRRRRRRRrrRRRRgggGGgHHHhhhHHHHHH*

*screams and kicks a copious amount of shite*

tool are coming tomorrow and i dont have a ticket

having no dollars sucks... bloody centrelink...

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmm, tool
I feel rather excited (just had to share that with you all)
1 week today (well, technically yesterday)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA
WOOOOOHHH!
Peace to all you TOOL lovers out there, and to all the rest of you too(l)

Fire... A bushmans telly

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
the night of tool is a party @the salt mines, so come and play after wards, we gots Sugar and Mr Peculier playing and more...come after tool all you melbourne people that are going..

6,978 posts

Posted:
wowie wow wows! i didn't think that anyone from this thread had even heard of this event!! I'm soo there (i live in the west anyhoo!!)

details are:

they encourage bringing all friends, colourful toys, there's an outdoor exhibition! hands up who wants to be in a rave movie?!?!?

https://www.lightstreamfilms.com/events/saltmines/saltinfo.html

An invitation to all freaks, funsters, fairies and fluffies to a free outdoor doof @ the Cheetham Salt Mines. GreenAnt, Geometrix, Tribadelic and Psyharmonics are all coming together to contribute to this event, which will be filmed for the new Australian feature film, "One Perfect Day". .
DJ's INCLUDE...
- Sugar (live sun down set), Krusty, Ozzy, PsyFi-Nasty who will be pumping it out over the salt mines from a Monster Martin sound System.
DETAILS...
- Midday to Midnight
- FREE!!!!
- Free water on site, food and market stalls, licensed bar.
DIRECTIONS...
Melways Ref. 423 J12 or Key Map 11
Travel West across the West Gate Freeway and then turn left onto the Princess Freeway exit. Travel South west along the Princess Freeway to Geelong for approx. 37.2 kms and then turn left onto the Lara exit just after the Avalon airfield.
Travel South along Avalon Road for approx. 4kms crossing over Dandos Road and then Cheetham Mines will be on your left.
Yoinks!

kAte*member
15 posts

Posted:
man i wish i lived closer to all the rad doofs down there... i hope you guys have a ball! bris is a lil quiet comparitively, but we can take solace knowing that its only a short trek to byron...

*anyway*

I MANAGED TO GET A TICKET AND I SAW TOOL$%@# I SAW TOOL I SAW TOOL!!$!@#

*continues to melt*

very intense, very inspiring, very trippy stuff.. words cannot express..

splerphBRONZE Member
75 posts

Posted:
I don't think I can go anymore. I really really really want to go but the tickets are soo expensive $78 for one concert is just so expensive.

sits down to moan about how expensive music is now adays and how much she really really wnats to see tool

Smile and the whole world smiles with you

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
hmmmm
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!
TOOOOL TOMORROW~!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

poifull_spiritGOLD Member
journeyman
64 posts

Posted:
I love tool, have seen them now 4 times. but i just wanted to say that i love how astounded people are by the $78 ticket price! last time i saw tool in Aus tickets were $120!!!! worth every penny... best gig i ever went to.

Page: