• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > deformed juggling balls

Login/Join to Participate

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted:ok...so ive just learnt to juggle with 3 balls and can managed about to the 8th throw before it all goes to rat-$hit. But ive noticed on my balls that they are losing their shape. I have ones with beans inside and a pvc-plasticy type covering in 5 different colours. Its weird becasue only on the yellow part of the design on all 3 of them have started to stretch.
One is considereably worse than the other 2 but they all look the same - a normal sphere shape and when it comes to the yellow part its all stretched. Becasue of the extra space created they feel loser and strange to catch. I know i can't make them go back to their original shape but im just curious as to why this has happend and on only the yellow part? rolleyes

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:were they cheap? ubbidea

arsn
arsn

How do you change this thing???
Total posts: 1903
Posted:ubblol (This was aimed at flid's quick wit...)

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

_Aime_
_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 4172
Posted:hmm...maybe. ive had them a couple of years and only ever picked them up now. i think i got them as a present....but going to oddballs soon to get some new ones.