• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 19th June '04 fire performers reqd. Chichester UK

Login/Join to Participate

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1013
Posted:I have a request for help here
Quote:
Hi Malcolm,

I've just been looking at your website and thought maybe you could help me??

I need a group of 4-5 poi experts to put on a midsumers night poi display for us (fire juggling/fire breathing also welcome)!

It should be a really fantastic evening with people coming out of the theatre here to fireworks, magicians - and of course the piece de resistance - the fire acts!

Do you know anyone/a team who might be able to come down to Chichester on the 19th June 2004 to do this for us?

Also - in the day we are holding a family funday between 12-2 - it would be briliant to have a group of you there to do a bit of a display for us and run workshops for people who would like to give it a try? It's a free event - so if you wanted to make it a bit of a homeofpoi gathering that would be brilliant!

Any ideas?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sian x.

Sian Griffiths
PA to the Artistic Directors

Chichester Festival Theatre
(01243) 784437

"May your balls always burn"

Delete Topic

Narr

Narr

(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)

Total posts: 2568
Posted:malcom would i be able to post that on another site i know of for spinners in the southampton area ? ..bout 40 ish min drive from chichester smile

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Delete

flid
BRONZE Member since Aug 2002

flid

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3136
Posted:sounds good, and i grew up/my parents live about 15 minutes from there, but its in the middle of my uni finals, so will hafta miss this one frown

Delete

bluecat

bluecat

geek, level 1

Total posts: 5300
Posted:mememe! tongue

i'll give them a call. well be there or thereabouts cause its glasto just after.... smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:I'll help smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Frodo
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

Frodo

old hand

Total posts: 1092
Posted:i shall be willing to help with either.... so would strugs!!! pm me with further detailss dude....

yeah!!!

passing through, this world still lives.

Delete

MrConfused
BRONZE Member since Jan 2002

MrConfused

addict

Total posts: 529
Posted:Damn, I live only 20 mins drive from Chi! I would happen to be on the other side of the world as this comes along! Burnt Toast would be an obvious choice, Guildford isn't too far away.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:I'm sure we could do it (Burnt Toast) but I think I'm seeing the Chili Peppers and Pixies in Hyde Park ( Woo hoo! biggrin )

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete