• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > 19th June '04 fire performers reqd. Chichester UK

Login/Join to Participate

HOP admin
Total posts: 984
Posted:I have a request for help here
Hi Malcolm,

I've just been looking at your website and thought maybe you could help me??

I need a group of 4-5 poi experts to put on a midsumers night poi display for us (fire juggling/fire breathing also welcome)!

It should be a really fantastic evening with people coming out of the theatre here to fireworks, magicians - and of course the piece de resistance - the fire acts!

Do you know anyone/a team who might be able to come down to Chichester on the 19th June 2004 to do this for us?

Also - in the day we are holding a family funday between 12-2 - it would be briliant to have a group of you there to do a bit of a display for us and run workshops for people who would like to give it a try? It's a free event - so if you wanted to make it a bit of a homeofpoi gathering that would be brilliant!

Any ideas?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sian x.

Sian Griffiths
PA to the Artistic Directors

Chichester Festival Theatre
(01243) 784437

"May your balls always burn"

(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
Total posts: 2568
Posted:malcom would i be able to post that on another site i know of for spinners in the southampton area ? ..bout 40 ish min drive from chichester smile

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:sounds good, and i grew up/my parents live about 15 minutes from there, but its in the middle of my uni finals, so will hafta miss this one frown

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:mememe! tongue

i'll give them a call. well be there or thereabouts cause its glasto just after.... smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

remembers when it was all fields round here
Total posts: 2790
Posted:I'll help smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

old hand
Total posts: 1092
Posted:i shall be willing to help with either.... so would strugs!!! pm me with further detailss dude....

passing through, this world still lives.

Total posts: 529
Posted:Damn, I live only 20 mins drive from Chi! I would happen to be on the other side of the world as this comes along! Burnt Toast would be an obvious choice, Guildford isn't too far away.

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
Posted:I'm sure we could do it (Burnt Toast) but I think I'm seeing the Chili Peppers and Pixies in Hyde Park ( Woo hoo! biggrin )

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude