Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Perth Fire dancing PARTY No2! This Wednesday 25th!

Login/Join to Participate

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
HOT DIGGIDY!!! The second South Perth Foreshore Fire Dancing Party has been organised! The last one was amazing! Everyone was so loving and friendly, it had such an awesome atmosphere ubblove! About a hundred people came over the night, there were times when 12+ fire dancers were spinning at the same time to some awesome tunes! Hopefully we can make this one even bigger!!! Here are the details guys…

When: Wednesday 25th Febuary 7:30 onwards
Where: South Perth Foreshore
Park in the left hand car park at the end of Coode street South Perth on the river.
We will be set up near the Aussie flag just west of the car park
Massive sound system provided plus loads of funky beats.
Everyone and anyone is welcome, all fire dancers are welcome to come and practice their arts weavesmiley.

Tell all your friends, this will sure beat “Steves” or “The Leedy” on a Wednesday night!

To spread the word to more people, I’m requesting that everyone send this out to all the email addresses they have (requesting that they send it to everyone they know…etc). Post onto all the forums you know of, tell everyone you see from now till Wednesday, hell, tell all your friends its your party and see how impressed they are when so many people rock up cool!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I hope to be there with bells on

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Just invited about 70 medicine students, this is going to be a crazy night!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:

I'll be there again, rounding up my cru and looking forward to it, see ya there biggrin

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Looks like the monday night crew is coming!! Is anyone in contact with the tuesday night crew??? I was thinking of dropping by 2night, is it still going???

A girl I met last night has offered her boyfriend to dj the event, although her bf doesnt know this yet.... so maybe we'll have a guy behind a couple of decks down there!! My mate was going to dj it but he chickened out as he's only had his decks for a couple of months.

One more sleep... smile weavesmiley smile

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

Msquared has sent out an email to everyone on his fire-announce listing, which would be the tuesday fire people and full mooners.

Went to a Tuesday night a few weeks ago, they are still going, but not getting a terribly big crowd.

Mel. ubbloco

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
YAY what a night! I met so many amazing people and got to see a whole new bunch of fire spinners! Thanks to the guys who brough in the massive sound system and to everyone who came and spun.

Paul's fire sword work, fire eating and fire breathing were awesome, well done captain!!!

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 2. Miss.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Well done Burning Byron....heaps of fun!!!!

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MeleSILVER Member
396 posts

Posted:

Thanks again Byron!
It's great to get different fire people together to exchange ideas and to see what everyone else is doing!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Not only did I have a great time (as short as the time was) but I managed to have an awesom photo take of me doing cages...we need more of these.

Thank you Byron for organising it, thank you gnor for the photos and the lending of the cages...and thank you everyone else for a fun night!