Forums > Social Chat > House Mate Wanted - The Gap, Brisbane

Login/Join to Participate

firespiralmember
21 posts

Posted:
I've just found the most amazing house to make my new home! Yummy green park across the quiet street, lots of space to fill with creative energy, lots of shade and hilly breezes, 4 bedrooms (but only 3ppl max), approx $80-$90 pw + bond. All amenities and stuff are great (so is the bath!). Close to city-bound buses and the mountains... ggrrrrrr.....

I'm self employed in the performing arts, fire and circus kinda stuff - so I'm looking for another creative being to share with, preferably a gentle-woman, but gentle-men considered also...

I want to apply asap - coz this house will go quick. But I can't afford to do it on my own. So get in touch real soon - like NOW ....

oh yeah - no tv-heads or mcdonalds junkies

EDITED_BY: Fire_Spiral (1076818630)

Art is neither a profession, nor a hobby.
Art is a way of life.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I would be there in a Heart Beat, however the ski season is not finnished here and I don't know if I could get a job there. ubbcrying
Good Luck my friend. biggrin
~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

firespiralmember
21 posts

Posted:
wave

thankyou

Art is neither a profession, nor a hobby.
Art is a way of life.

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
Hiya.. I live up near Mt Nebo.. not too far. Maybe you are the Suzi I am familiar with? Brizzy firey circles are tiny! eek

hmm... see PM?