Forums > Social Chat > please help im addicted to purple

Login/Join to Participate

clairyfairymember
3 posts

Posted:
please can anyone help there are two things i am looking for, firstly im totally addicted to purple and desperately looking for purple led poi's are they available anywhere? the second thing im looking for is for a friend it is an led diablo i have definately seen them somewhere on the web but god knows where there are sooooo many sites i dont know where to start.
please help as i would rather be practising pyromania than being stuck in front of this computer for the next six months.

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
As far as the purple LED is concerned, try searching for Photon 3 lights. They come in 7 colors: White, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, and one other that dosen't come to mind at the moment.

Can't help with the diablo though.

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

SCI FImember
21 posts

Posted:
ganster is purple

It's a burning FaYa

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
i like purple - not as much as blue though, but it's close

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Some of us are dyeing our hair purple soon....

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
If ye canne find no purple LEDS, lassie, then ye should seek oot the white LEDS wrapped in purple cellophane. To be sure.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

NightRunnermember
20 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaeden:
As far as the purple LED is concerned, try searching for Photon 3 lights. They come in 7 colors: White, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, and one other that dosen't come to mind at the moment.
Actaully, the only colors the Photon 3 is available in are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Blue, White. Specialty Infrared & Ultraviolet are available too. They're great lights, though, if a bit on the pricey side.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Ah, purple! Love it! Used to have purple hair (green and blue too), but not for 18 months now. If you place red and blue leds insomething that will blur and combine the colours they'll mix to make purple. Or buy some purple film.

LED diablo's? You can buy LEDs to place in Diablos from Fyrefli. I was looking at them on the weekend. However I didn't see any LED diablos. Fire, UV, glow-in-the-dark, but no electric, wonder why.

Happy purple hunting!

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
uhm, aren't the ultra-violet photons pretty much purple anyways? and you get a glowing swoosh everytime you pass by your shirt. how nice!

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Well you could buy off HOP
two pure flame (i hope thats what they are called)
glow staffs. ONE RED ONE BLUE
sitch the one red light for a blue light and you get purple when you turn it on example.
Before: rrrrrrrrr--rrrrrrrrrr
bbbbbbbbb--bbbbbbbbbb
After: bbbbbbbbb--rrrrrrrrrr
bbbbbbbbb--rrrrrrrrrr
when you turn them on:

pppppppppppp---pppppppppppp
and they look fucking sick
fireboy (god i just remenbered my room is purple how relevent)

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

NightRunnermember
20 posts

Posted:
Hmmm. Well, if any of you are still curious, Photon MicroLights has finaly come out with purple models for both the Photon II's and the Photon III's.

munchkinmember
15 posts

Posted:
WOW another fanatic about the colour purple. I had my hair six shades of purple last year got it done at Pepis in London and they diid a fantastic job...best days of my life!
Everything in my wardrobe is purple from shoes to my space jacket so if you need someone to really appreciate purple with you then here I am!
As for purple colour LED poi that sounds pucker..If you find some make sure you take pics and put them on the web!!

Live with the world as you wish it to live with you!