brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
ubbideaFarie tales: psy trance and chill

any one stuck without something to do on the 14th of feb is more than welcome to tag along should be a nice group of people going, info on the night-see acess all areas. Hope to see some of you there.

if anyone wants to go pm me for my phone no weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley weavesmiley

EDITED_BY: brodieman_X (1076507997)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Is this the psytrance night on at Renaissance Rooms?

Thought that was scheduled for Feb 14th?

Oh I'm all confused confused

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
oops sorry wrote the wrong day of corse it the 14 (valentines day sorry to confuse you my bad............. u gonna come??

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Would like to, but as my flatmate is heading off to Nepal for the next couple of months already said I'd go out with him. I'd like to go but alas my friends are not psytrance fans. I've only been able to convert a couple of my friends, the rest like their D&B, House or Disco nights! I'll throw it into the suggested options though, Faery Tales sound like good nights, perhaps I can persuade my boyfriend to take me as its Valentines Day biggrin

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
no worries, good luck trying to convince ur b/f, my girlfriend managed to convince me so mabie ul win too
ubbloco

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
**bump** wave frown frown frown

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
but where is it and how much? im not even sure if its in the right country!!! (londo, say london.... PLEASE!!!)

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
london in vauxhall i think its £15 and spinners welcome, so ive heared, and its much fluffy....

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
how does i get there? directions from the tube station would be welcome

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
Hello check acess all areas for all the details

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
my aerotechs are charging hazzzzzzzzaaaaaarrrrrr not long left smile