Page: ...
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Right 2morrow 5ish it finishes
anyone up for celerbrating me handing in the biggest pile of poo if ever had the stupidity to produce (not that i've had a bad day or anything).
Right back to sculpting poo.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
for anyone who doesn't speak timish that was hand in my prodject 2morrow at 5. so if anyones up for come 2 college green i'll be down there with many beers (not that it's going 2b nice weather by then grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
doesn't look too bad Timmypoos, just printed off first draft of my spanish essay so that needs celebrating too! In fact Ben if you're coming you can tell me just how wrong it is!!

Also, I said I'd cook you dinner tonight... fancy chicken boobs? Bottle o wine too?!beerchug
BTW Tribe of frog was amazing hehe- London definately has to be done - Shpongle are playing it. 22nd of May who's up for it?? Middle of exams? bah! its a Saturday!

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Timmypoos

What the f*** you can't call me that.
Timmypoos what ever next rolleyes
oh look you just called me. so plan is BBQ's at Lauras + much spinning.

right see you later. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'm sorry, did someone say last tribe of frog? i haven't made it to one yet! it must be lies... please tell me it's lies....

i may have to consider the london one but it's in the middle of my exams, halluginogen live would be something else... umm

bounce2 bounce bounce2

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Ah! ubbidea

That explains things. ubblol

Finished work and wondered past College green with Subway in hand and could I see any people waving there socks around? weavesmiley confused

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
That's cuz the cool people were there on Saturday wink wave

Let's relight this forum ubblove

boomember
18 posts

Posted:
hello people!
im really sorry that i missed the wonderful weekend (although i had a good one too, i was away wink )... it sounds like its been really cool... anyway im back in bristol now and was wondering if anybody is likely to be at college green tomorrow evening?

*b* peace

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Quote:

That's cuz the cool people were there on Saturday

don't understand i don't remember being there on saturday confused but if you say so.

anyway the cool people will definately be there on wednesday

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

That's cuz the cool people were there on Saturday

don't understand i don't remember being there on saturday confused but if you say so.

anyway the cool people will definately be there on wednesday

I'll also be there.

Unless of course my arms fall off as i think spun poi for at least 10 hours on saturday and and about 7 hours on Sunday!

cool

What sorta time is everyone going down?

tongue

weavesmiley beerchug sunny

and a welcome to Boo. See you down there.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
depend what the weather doing if it's nice and sunny be quite tempted to get there early say 6ish but if it's all cloudy and crap not till 8:30ish and if it's really crap i'll just cry like this ubbcrying

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

the cool people will definately be there on wednesday

ubbcrying snot fair, I wish I lived in Brizzle full time

I hope you have lots of sunny and weavesmiley and some juggle and then some beerchug and of course a little peace

Garth that beer was beautiful thankx hug I'm in lurve with Adnams ubblove Have you nailed that buzzsaw weave yet?

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Hmm.. Not gonna be down till around 7-8ish due to leaving do that I forgot about!

Bug: No worries about the beer, glad you enjoyed it. You'll just have to let me spin and break some more of your toys ooooops biggrin

The Buzzsaw weave I keep hitting myself in the face unless I isolate into it though after the hours of practice over this weekend My isolations are definatly improving. so we're getting there. Need to nail it by glasto.

Also Impressed by your one-handed stuff. Never considered it before?

Sigh! Gotta lot of stuff to work on.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Also Impressed by your one-handed stuff. Never considered it before?

redface thankx Been working on them lots lately but I've realised that I've been using my right hand like 90% of the time so I gotta nail the left as good now.

If my isolations by Glasto are half as good as yours are now I'll be a very happy bunny indeed!! I think the buzzsaw is as close as I can get to isolation at the mo, they're coming on better now tho after watchin you and Elasta nailing them!

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Well weathers been typical post project crapness mad2
not that am bitter or anything.
oh well so along as it's not rainning i'll still be down there for when it gets dark.

Custom bug why don't you move to bristol ubbidea it's a great place and then u're be able to make our Wednesday fire (see there's really no excuse for not spinning).

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
yeah bring it on! biggrin
shame about the sh!tty looking weather for tonight, but there may be a break in it - and if not then everyone's welcome round mine and we'll do the same as me and Tim did last week - watch COL vids and head out to spin while there's a break in the weather...

still hoping it wont come to that, I still fancy our chances on college green - I wasn't planning on going down til about 8:30-9ish (better than 11:45 like on monday!! Didn't pack up til 1am! Fun though! ubbloco)

Anyone fancy trying some human pyramids mixed with throws tonight? I thought if me and Sy (dream) do our throws to each other, but I'm standing on two other people - it could look pretty cool! cool maybe pretty suicidal too... devil hehehe

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi there Bristol Folk
Cant believe it - when I left that lurvly place theres was no organised spinning and then you go and decide its a wednesday - when im never there!!
However - I shall be coming to Bristol at the weekend, on the way to a wicked Juggling Holiday in Scotland (have a look at - https://cosmosjugglers.co.uk/laurieston/
)
If anyone fancies it - I may have 1 more space in my vehicle, anyones welcome.
I will also be bringing through loads of Juggling/Fire Equipment and Kevlar.
So if anyone needs any stuff, get in touch and we could meet up for a burn/play/look/whatever!!
Hope to see some of ya at some point

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Well the weather was crap again so no fire and much drinking in the pub. Posting this from my new 6600. Now i can read hop anywhere. Addiction follows!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
whats a 6600 techy 'puter man??

Firenix I'm only in Brizzle on the weekend so we'll deffo have to hook up sometime. I wanna see your toys biggrin

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Ahh Sorry Blame elasta, She told me to do it!

Nokia 6600. Kinda techy computery phone thing that means I can browse HOP anywhere!

Only got it today so apologies! redface New techy toy!
V cheap on orange tho!

Will get bored of it soon! ubblol

Unless I can spin it! biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Saturday fire on College Green anyone? Be nice to see y'all hug biggrin weavesmiley

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
What sorta time? Going to London On sat evening to go to "ATOMIC-JAM VS SPLIT" ubbrollsmile bounce2 bounce

WHOOooo!!! ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

It's gonna Rain anyway! so fire don't work to well biggrin

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Hello people - wasn't around all week so havn't done any spinning since sunday in the park (mmmm - wasn't it lovely weavesmiley ? )
Just wondering - am tempted by Ripsnorter at the Depot tonight ubbloco - anyone up for it ??

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Was checking the weather and it looks like we might acturlly get a spin this week. But of course there's always the spoil Tim's fun factor to take into account.

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Am hoping so to. Got stupid Dinner to go out with new boss but may give that a miss. Free Food and Drinks or a bit of Fire?!?

Hmmm...

See you there ubbrollsmile weavesmiley biggrin beerchug

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
stupid @nal bollo*$ weather!!! grrrrrrrrrr
no chance of spinning tonight, so I'll do the next best thing and write a really long essay frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Ar well wasn't the most succesful spin (non spin) i ever had but you can't be angery when the weathers so good at the moment

but if the weather focast can be trusted then its going to be good sunday for the old circusoc in victora square. biggrin

cool and fun all

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
essays finished! feeling gooooooooood!
Anyone fancy a spin tonight?

If not forecast says Wed should be good biggrin so I expect to see you all down college green in your thousands! weavesmiley juggle
revision? what revision?

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
As always,

But first I have to do some serious Wallet looking. Lost my wallet on Sat. I reckon it was the descision to reorganise my room an hour before going out that probably didn't help.

Also Giving up Smoking which could be quite hard as I "don't smoke" but will probably leave me in a crap shouty angry mood for a few days. angry mad2

So if you want to spin with a Penny-less, Angry, Stressed, Non-smoking, Non-addicted Garth then yeah I'm up for a spin wink

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ended up spinning in Redland park last night, but even if you are penniless, bad tempered, non-smoking, non-addicted Garth, come college green way tomorrow - also possibility of BBQ at mine if the rain holds of cool

By the way... my spanish sucks and I cant speak it for sh!t mad2 ubbcrying mad2 ubbcrying

Page: ...