Page: ......
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Andrea - i'm there the whole week!! - well the whole 9 days bounce

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Firetramp

Garth: Yeah, I'll b there on Sunday. Uhm, what viewing tower is that? The Observatory?

All the others: I'll try to get to the BJC as well on some days coming week if I can find a bus going there or find a cheap hiring car as I can't stay nights.

Ohhh.. It's nothing to do with me.. Just found it on the net somewhere...
I'll either be packing up the house or at the Convention.... biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
bounce

who is up for a weather dependant spin in victoria square on sunday as a pre circus soc warm up?

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I believe some people are going to the Wales-England border meet?

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Is anyone doing a weather permiting visit to Andies for a FireNight tonight (wed?)
Peas out and recoveries in overdrive!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
I should be @ St Andrews about 7/7:30 tonight.

if its pissing down does anyone fancy going to see clerks 2?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Mascotenthusiast
301 posts

Posted:
so....This St. Andrews place

Where is it exactly?
I'll come tonight if I can locate it and get there

Walls may have ears but they don't have eyes

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
I'm going to be packing stuff in Boxes.....

And not the fun type of Boxes either frown

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hippie just got home from work, weve decided that its going to rain and the pub might be a safer option

Gayle......!SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,444 posts

Posted:
so probably not worth my while coming into Bristol then??

can somebody text me and let me know or something..

Gayle.....!

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Just started raining and pub is not an option for me (yet).

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
right then , the first circus soc of the millenium umm will be taking place in the anson rooms on sunday the 8th of october 2006 at 1430 hours.

expect aproxmitaly 120 people wanting to learn how to ride a unicycle or spin poi or juggle or do devil stick. you might just be wrong though umm bring your best whacking stick and be prepared to whack weavesmiley

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
 Written by: oli

bring your best whacking stick and be prepared to whack

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Senselessly beating Hippies and Students... Maybe even some Hippy Students... What a lovely way to spend a sunny sunday aftenoon...

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
 Written by: oli

right then , the first circus soc of the millenium umm will be taking place in the anson rooms on sunday the 8th of october 2006 at 1430 hours.

expect aproxmitaly 120 people

And untill 1600 hours (not 1700 as it used to be!). The 120 people I saw were definately not cicusoccers but some scary martial arts people...a lot of them! eek

loobyBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
As a UWE student I feel like a traitor to my uni heritage by attending on sunday but it was superb.

Loved the workshops which were that good I learnt mills mess in just over an hour hug so thank you! I was messing about with 2 diabolos for a while and if you're wondering who I was. Im off to Leicester for a wee chinwag this weekend so I'll hopefully meet some more of you next sunday unless you meet up and other times.

Cheers all

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Did I hear something about Sunday Lunch?

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
One of my housemates is moving out at the end of January (she's moving in with her bf) so we're looking for someone who needs a place...

Double room in a nice (non-hippified) house with a big garden...

As Tim n Sandy and Garth have just moved in up the road it would seem rude to go elsewhere...

Nietzsche

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
I'll need a place in April... so I say you should just sublet it to a randomer until then then kick them out on their ass when someone (me) better comes along biggrin
Lx

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Warning: offtopic
Gosh, flats are expensive in the UK. I'd like to move out of my studio as it's getting a bit too small with a baby. But one bedroom flats are so expensive. And why are two bedroom flats or even three bedroom houses not that more expensive.?
Anyone interested in sharing cause I might just end up doing that. Rent something with two or three rooms and then search a flatmate.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Hello long time no see

hows Indigo doing?

p.s. I've got a little girl of my own too and she's cool (was going to upload a pic but can't figure it out)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Hey, I was wondering about you! Congratulations! What's her name?
Hope to c u and little one soon.
Indigo is growing fast. She can almost sit up by herself!

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
her name's Elizabeth Mable but Mable seems to suit her most at the moment. she doesn't do much at the moment expect sleep, eat and make strange noices but that seems to be enough impress everone (myself included)

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Little warning: You'll spend hours just watching her, even if the only interesting thing she's doing is...sleeping. I still do it now.
And then she'll start doing really amazing things like *SPOILER*

smiling, discovering hands, put feet in mouth (hehe), hold head up, roll over...soooo many new things...

glennerooprofessional loser
140 posts

Posted:
i feel so silly, my last name is Bristol and i just found out not too long ago (forgive me for being uneducated american scum) that the city Bristol exists... and then on top of that, its like juggling headquarters of THE WORLD!

so i hereby declare, that, i shall put forth all my energies into finally making it over there to see the city i was named after (kinda sorta ok not really) and burn things or even better, take perty picshurs of people burning things...

ah yes, the day shall come... not so far away now... anybody got a spare 4' x 8" spot? and maybe want some pretty picshures of themselves burning things? ubbrollsmile peace

fotography: glenneroo.net
filmography: glenneroo.org

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
we have a pretty much open invite for any spinners/cool people/aliens who want to come see Bristol in all it's glory.

PM me if you fancy it.

"Don't do it naked!"

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I've found a flat in St.Werburghs. Now I'm looking for a flatmate! Moving next month. Pm me for detail if interested. (Anyone)

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I'm having a little housewarming this Saturday evening around 8.

I have a garden so bring spinning gear if you're in the mood.

Pm me for address details.

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
scence it's partically summer anyone up 4 firespinning Thurstday evening. I reckon under the M32 J2 that way if we get caught by a summer shower it don't matter. 8ish??

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Nice housewarming Anne. Indigo is adorable

Hmm... I don't know Tim. I mean it is such a long way to travel to get to the J2....

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
slaaaaaaaack, yeah finally some action in this thread!! c'mon guys! lets go!!! yeah, Bristol rocks! wooooo everyone loves spinning in bristol, enthusiasm bouncing off the walls!!!

ahem. more enthusiam to ensue upon my return to the city.

Lozbot x

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Page: ......