Page: ...
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hiya People
I'm to Bristol again this weekend and it looks like a beautifull weekend - yehheh
Does anyone fancy a spin on Sunday in Eastville Park?
My new mobile nom. is 07753413454.
I shall be bringing some FireStuff and Juggling Clubs, to sell with me too. So if you want anything in particular give me a call or email today, or tomorrow morning
Hope to see ya peeps there - at last

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
On Sunday, most of us go to either Victoria Square in Clifton or the Student Union for circusoc - generally from about 3pm onwards. They don't like us spinning fire there, but there are good places nearby, so if you have transport come along! juggle weavesmiley beerchug bounce2 bounce

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Coolio
What time does CircoSec go onto?
If its a scorcha - not sure I wanna be inside spinning, but I may come along for abit
Whats it cost and do ya have to be a member?
Hope to C peeps over the weekend
Love 2 all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
sunday spinning/juggling starts at 2:30 till when the last person leaves - usually not before 6-7 or so smile - no cost, anyone can come along - wheather predicted 2b great sunny bounce

Cu there, Mike biggrin

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
how come you weren't there Mike?! We had some acrobatics people from circus maniacs down helping us with our back-flips and stuff - Tim's really good at it!!

you missed out - twas a gorgeous day! cool

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I forgot that i was going to the Isle of Wight on sunday - to do a 26mile ubbloco walk from one end to the other (sponsored walk for charity) - it was fun but now i'm a single ache.. frown ouch ..can barely move, so will prob. stay at home for a few days ..

so might see you wednesday .. smile Oh - i don't know about london friday/saturday yet -
i think i may have to stay here friday night and come down on saturday, but ill let you know exactly as soon as i know !

Mike biggrin

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Quote:

now i'm a single ache..

your not the only one, back aches, legs ache, arms ache
but it was worth it

P.s.
i'm not pissing about on HOP i'm actrully in the maths department waiting to c if i can speak to a lecturer about maths realated stuff. (so i am pissing about on HOP but it's not like i could but doing anything else apart form maybe read thorgh notes, ok fine am going.)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Man it was real sunny yesterday and all I wanted to do was come to victoria gardens and spin. I'm missing Bristol lots frown

Let's relight this forum ubblove

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh.....sorry!! frown
A wicked weekend had, but in no fit state(Circus!) to be proper juggling on Sunday, after a Saturday night 30th B'day party and 2 G&T's for Breakfast on sunday!!
Is the Cir Soc outside? - cuz if so that will tempt me down next time.#
I will make it....promise. Well...........probably!! And when the last 1 of term!?
Well hope you all had fun
Love out 2 ya'll

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Fire tonight?

College green?

I'll be up in St Andrews Park from 6ish for a while soaking up the sun!

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny biggrin

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
STOP TEASING ME! spank

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Bristol = weavesmiley juggle sunny peace beerchug cool

biggrin

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
LA LA LA LA

NOT LISTENING

:fingersinears:

LA LA LA LA LA

tongue

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
ubblol - well hopefully see you down here at some point soon biggrin

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
not to rub it in too much more, but Wed was a great night! Probably the biggest turn out yet, loads of new talent and the djembe playing really made it! I felt like I was on holiday and completely forgot I was in the middle of exam period and had an exam the next day! cool

Maybe that was a bad thing, but it certainly chilled me out a lot!
One more on Mon then I'll be spinning night and day without a care in the world weeeeeeee, but for now it's time for Tribe of Frog - see y'all at circusoc on Sunday, though may be a little worse for wear... rolleyes biggrin

Seermember
8 posts

Posted:
Are the Wednesday gatherings open to all? and what about Circussoc on Sundays? I'm new to Poi and looking for some like-minded souls to hook up with... oh, and I play the bongos as well (kind of). I'm not a uni-student - I infered that the above meetings are a uni thing - does this matter?

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Nope - all are welcome. The student-thing is just for the bureaucrats to give us a massive room in the winter for juggling biggrin
Mike

Seermember
8 posts

Posted:
Wicked... when and where's the next meeting?

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Tomorrow smile (if it doesn't rain umm) around 8-9ish i'd say, whenever it starts
getting darkish - or before if its sunny .. biggrin

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
.. on college green

Seermember
8 posts

Posted:
Damn... I can't make it tomorrow... is next wed a safe bet?

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
yep - or come on sundays 3:00-?? in victoria park square just up from the student union in clifton juggle

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Had a wicked time last night - finally summer's here biggrin
see you all sunday smile

mike

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
ah, garthy, could you send me that link to the 'amazing poi video' you were talking about yesterday ? (i think it was poi - but 100% sure ubbloco ) - thanks, Mike cool

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Oh! Hijacking the Bristol Thread! Personal Messages not good enought for you ubblol

Not sure if this was it?!?

Isolated weave and hyperloops...

https://www.fs-bwl-vwl.uni-muenchen.de/~sroede/poi/

I'm probably going to St Andrews Park Bristol to do some poi now (Lame attempt to keep on topic) weavesmiley sunny

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
>Oh! Hijacking the Bristol Thread! Personal Messages not good enought for you

rolleyes

I still have loads of work to do so no weavesmiley for me today frown

boomember
18 posts

Posted:
hey guys...
ive been wanting to come around college green for a while now, but still could not make it.. well its just me being lazy really.. BUT im hoping to come this wednesday (god please no rain!!!) and so i just wanted to say hi before i drop in smile ill bring along my pink tailed pois (i dont have fire poi) they wont be very visible but smile
hope ill finally meet some of you up in college green on wed!

*b* peace

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
wouldn't worry about not having fire poi there normally loads spare.

anyway on a slightly different tack if anyones about firday betweeen 3pm and 7pm i'll be drinking and spinning with whoever else decides to join me (hopefully not on my own but if it come to it smile)

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Whooo!

Fire tonight. bounce

around nine-ish?

weavesmiley juggle sunny ubbloco

Jimmember
24 posts

Posted:
Hey guys, haven't checked this sight for ages but good to see Bristol is well represented

Tim, I'll be around on friday. Got my last exam at 9 o clock, so much drinking after that I think. Can't guarantee what state I'll be in. Safe bet I'll be unable to juggle but hey.

On a slightly unrelated note I'm DJ'ing at conscience on the 8th of june which I think is next tuesday. I've got a few tickets if anyones interested. Some of the people running it have asked about getting some jugglers/spinners down for it, though they're not sure where / when it would all fit in. Still you might be able to blag free entry with some props. The nights a fundraiser for charitable societies (amnesty, people & planet etc.), so no paid gigs I'm afraid. hehe

Its a fish!

Page: ...