Page: ...
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Anyone Gonna be there this wednesday?

I know there's alot of UNI people away on holiday,
anyone gonna be there?

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
I'm in Surrey, but I know Tim and Ben are staying around, and Idam said he'd be there - don't worry, there'll still be people around, just not this loony to roll around in mud ad try double neck wrps for everyone's amusement - I did it though!!!!! eek

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Sorry didn't make it again this wednesday - have too much work to finish b4 the end of week ubbcrying .

But is anyone up for Tribe of Frog at the Lakota on Saturday ?? biggrin ubbrollsmile:

See you all soon hopefully wave

Mike

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means no. frown
Cant make tribe of frog and I'm really gutted mad- but then I'm am having a party in my honour in Surrey, so that goes some way to make up for it, but I'd love to be there.... oh well next time I guess. ubbcrying

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Grumble grumble grumble. Took your staff all the way from Laura's just to find you weren't coming (would have been a right bitch if i hadn't made ben take them all the way back wink)

Probably won't be able to make it to trible of frog as i've got far to much work but ask me again on saturday and i'll see how pissed of with group theroy i am by then

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
hey guys, I hope you've all been spinning lots in my absence, I've picked up loads of new stuff from Spitz and Gfd spinning! ubbrollsmile

I'm coming back on wed, so should be back in tme for some spinning on college green >hooray, they all cheered in unison<

see you soon weavesmiley

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Humph!

I turned up this Wednesday and no-one was there confused

Waited till around half 8 then went off to St Andrews park to spin as I'm not bloody spinng with just two of us in the centre. To much attention

Normally people are destracted away from my shoddy spinning by some girl rolling around in the mud and describing her wierd staff + poi dreams biggrin

Look forward to all the new moves you'll bring back ubbrollsmile

As to me actually being able to do any of them. ubblol

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I'm coming down there tonight for a spin finally (after having not been for so long ubbcrying redface) - Anyone else coming !? Elasta? Tim? Garthy ?

see you all soon, Mike biggrin

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
I'll be there possibly bringing others around 8ish.

hopfully remembering to cycle so I can enjoy a nice cold beer. beerchug

Most bits of my body are acheing somewhat after going to see Lab 4 on Sunday in London, ubbloco so what spinning will be done by me personally is unknown.

Although I'll be trying to absorb lots of information for when I can lift my arms above my head!

Laters wave weavesmiley

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
I've had to change my coach ticket for tomorrow morning, so unfortunately I wont be there tonight mad - which I'm really gutted about, but something came up... I wont go into it.

But does anyone fancy meeting up tomorrow night? I haven't spun fire for almost a week now and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms! weavesmiley mad weavesmiley mad weavesmiley

By the way Psi, if you your staff is still at my house, I think there's still someone in and they would mind you picking it up I'm sure. See you tomorrow??
wave ubbrollsmile wave ubbrollsmile wave ubbrollsmile wave ubbrollsmile wave ubbrollsmile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
it's not fair I wanna come frown I always miss the wednesday shannigans ubbcrying

Let's relight this forum ubblove

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Hey guys... should be back later on tonight...

Is anyone about for circussoc on Sunday?

See y'all soon
beerchug

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
yeah!
me me me me! beerchug wave beerchug wave beerchug wave beerchug wave

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
sounds like a cool plan- what time & where?
sy- when were we going to check out your edit of the video footage?

sooo bored of revising...

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Wish i could come but am away over easter weekend, so hopefully see you all wednesday for a spin ???

Mike

P.S. Ben - big hug about madrid ! hug hug hug

P.S. Elasta - i meant thursday, was already gone friday - nevermind wink

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Considering i've an exam on Wednesday afternoon i've offically decided that i will be spinning in the evening of couse this is only so i can focus more fully the next day on revision and has nothing to do with me enjoying fire spinning which i don't i hate it. in fact i hate it so much that i prefur to lock myself in a room all day every day and study even though it's nice and sunny and i could be out side relaxing, spinning, juggling and generaly have a good time.

p.s. i hope that convined you cos it certain didn't convince me

p.s.s cu tomorrow

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
Wednesday was so much fun, I think we ought to meet up again before next week... I cant wait that long!! ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

So who's up for Sat night? There's also been talk of something good going on at the Black Swan on Sat too, so we could head down that way if people are interested - some sort of Ragga dub thing I think? Garthy, care to elaborate?

Other than that, circusoc sunday in Victoria park weather permitting - if not, I think the Union is actually open again so we could find a room there. And an Epi. beerchug weavesmiley

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Yeah something very good. Was amazing last time. eek

Toxic Dancehall

https://www.fugazi.net/death/index.htm

Was gonna go to this with Liora etc..
But she seems to have Lamed out. mad

So I think I'm going off to London although Very undecided?!?

Decisions, Decisions confused

Ah well, Have fun spinning (and throwing )

GArth weavesmiley wave

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Yea Finished exams ubbloco smile ubbrollsmile
(well sort of) anyway finished enough to go juggling tonight and spinning on wednesday.
Tis anyone up for meeting up a bit early on wednesday if the weathers nice and having possible a game on frisbee, afew beers and a general good time
smile smile smile smile

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
that's a great idea Tim! I've got a bit of work to do, but I can effectively rule off the rest of the day after about 4ish bounce2 biggrin

gimme a call, yeah I need a night off too! beerchug hug

boomember
18 posts

Posted:
hello people!
im very new to bristol and didnt come across any spinners yet, so imagine my happiness to find out about this thread! biggrin so it sounds like people are gathering wednesdays @college green.i will def check it out next week!
bounce2 and have fun 2moro if your meeting up!bounce2
b. peace

*b* peace

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Looks like the weather going to be tipically crap for this afternoon. plus still got lots of work on my projoct to do so probably won't be down in college green till 8:30. at least all the clouds might mean it'll be a warm night.

P.S. boo be good to see you down there, the more the merrier

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Stupid Bristol Weather. frown

Gonna Be Meeting up with Custom Bug on Sat around 4pm College Green for a Daytime Spin and Beer If anyone Fancies popping down.

Sun, Grass, Beer, and Spinning!

sunny beerchug weavesmiley

How can you say no?

Garthy

sunny beerchug weavesmiley

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yes, how can you say no - count me in bounce (especially after wednesday's rainyness)

Also having big house party on saturday evening so you're all invited afterwards ( = beerchug + weavesmiley + juggle )

See you all soon,

Mike

P.S.: I hear weather is going to be wicked this weekend (for a change) wink

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Quote:

how can you say no

Abit like this ubbcrying frown ubbcrying frown ubbcrying Project due in monday done 4000word got 4000 to do.

Still the ideas far to tempting so if all is going well you never know you might just see me down there wink

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
What a beautiful day!! sunny wow You know how when you open the blinds and it's georgous sunshine and it puts the biggest smile on your face well that's today! biggrin

I'm going to spend the first part of the day walking round the Zoo teaching the monkeys to poi and me & George B will be in College Green fo 4pm fo sure! weavesmiley

It'll be cool to meet you psi, but we can't make the house party cuz we're going off for din dins at 8 with some buds so maybe some other time hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
yay yay yay!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

this is going to be such a good day!
I've got a bit of a Spainish essay to do, but should be done by 4, then party the night away - cant wait, see you later Psi etc! weavesmiley

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Then possible Tribe of Frog?

It's possibly the last ever one in Bristol! frown

One more in London I belive then no more ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted: