Page: ......
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
redface

Completely forgot about Fire last night...went to the pub for a "quick" drink, and got completely battered beerchug beerchug ubblol

Feel sick now frown

rolleyes

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Hels your lameness was noted...

spank

but hooray for Mike being back. and hello to the new person (whose name I've forgotten) who came along and found us collectively too stoned and lazy to do any spinning.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Luminusnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
ahh! hello! i am the random girl who came and found you!

it was really nice to meet you all, you all seamed really cool and friendly and id love to come and hook up with you again if you are spinning - or getting too stoned to spin - thats good too.

loobyBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hello all, Im making the venture back up to Brizzle in a couple of weeks so I'll hopefully see you all at some point. Ha, awesome! looking at that map, I'm living at the crossroads where Balmor and Hurlingh road meet wink Whilst on the subject, does anyone know when Bristol uni's juggling society sign up doodah is? Looking forward to it!

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Brisle uni's juggling thing sign up doodah thing will be at the bristle uni freshers fair which is usually the 1st week of october

its a close approximation of what i figure hell to be. dont look forwards to it. be afraid. very afraid.

thankfully i dont have to sit there for hours hurling abuse (and juggling equiptment) at wankers this year...

oli does.

biggrin

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
hey guys, I'll be back in the UK as of thurs eve, so will be heading back to the beautiful shores of Brizzle real soon biggrin hooray! hopefully will be there a bit before the convention... but... um.... Tim n Sy...and pink for that matter... I now no longer know where you live!! can you PM me your addresses, credit-card details, NI numbers etc... wink

see you soon ubbrollsmile
Lozjam x

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
bounce biggrin ubbrollsmile bounce2

yea one more person to sit round and be slack about spinning with.

due to the fact Mike turn up last Wednesday one might surspect he's also got back.

It'd be like a big happy family if I like any of you smile (and our parents did bad things together)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
so then...

whats the chances of something happing on weds?

this time we might even spin something...

and Hels might remember to turn up ubblol

Nietzsche

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Am up that do you have any parffin?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Us...spin something? ubblol as if.

But yeah. I'll be there Wed. 7pm?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Tommorrow @ 7 sounds good to me...

I've got about 2 litres of paraffin that you left round here a while back that i'll bring along.

I take it we'll be over at St. Andrews Park again

Nietzsche

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
some chimaera flavoured photos

https://www.flickr.com/photos/17251154@N00/sets/72157594247151971/

meant to be part of the website which is still sitting on my hard drive waiting for a password to log onto the server with...

for once it's not entirely my fault.
biggrin

Nietzsche

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
The grass might be a bit wet though.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
So are people still going to brave it? Although it's wet?

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Oooh, blue sky! But I don't think I'm gonna come. Grass will still b wet... (I know, lame excuse)

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
the grass was indeed wet...

but sacred acorn brought a blanket smile

Hels... spank spank spank

you're rubbish

Nietzsche

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying Is there a law or summat that says I have to come out on a wednesday? spank

rolleyes

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
I believe there's 3

Luminusnewbie
17 posts

Posted:
ooops - i forgot to check the forum - this weeks just gone really quickly - any plans for next week yet?

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Plans? You're asking these people about plans?! ubbloco ubbtickled ubbangel

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
Oi! We're ok at plans.... Ahh...um... ok. Maybe not.

I reckon we should meet up on wednesday again, if it's not raining.

7pm St Andrews?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi all,
Does anyone know what festival is being run next weekend (3rd-sep) in bristol. i hear its a new-youth community festival involving performance/circus/music/markets and such,
any ideas? confused

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Uhm, no? There's the delicious Organic Food Festival with loads of free samples, including chocolates! tongue

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hmmm...not quite what I had in mind... shrug

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
R u spinning 2day?

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
yep just leaving now

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
I was on my way, honest, ask Indigo, and then it started raining so...next week?

Pink...?BRONZE Member
6,140 posts

Posted:
ubblol

I got to the park, and no one else was there - and it was raining, so i headed home. And in true Brizzle fashion - we're now planning on going to the pub bounce

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
that was an interesting spin shrug well I still had fun anyway.

Was speaking to people were going to go and have a spin sunday afternoon in st andrews park. Usual sort of thing of spinning, drinking and injurying myself, everyones welcome.

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
What time?

To Flip: There's a community kind of festival in St George Park (off Church Rd)on Sunday. Starts at 12 and I'm going.

Page: ......