Page: ......
T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
WE'RE SLACK DON'T BELEAVE ANY ON THIS THREAD (apart from maybe the most recent post)

If you want to meet up with any smelly hippy fire spinners in bristol post something to ask when and where people are meeting up. most people are quite nice and will happily help you or if thats not your thing ask me and i'll abuse you for no reason biggrin

p.s. Normally we meet up on sunday 2:30-5pm at the Student union, Queens Road, Clifton (But this only runs in term time)

Oh yeah b4 you ask no you don't need to be a student

EDITED_BY: T&B (1142525038)

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Yeah, i might be up for this ubbrollsmile

For all that not on the circus-oc mailing list - i think there are still places left on the acrobatics course coming sunday bounce so if interested PM Elasta [Laura]

On a different note - is anyone up for this: Trance Action @ Depot ?? (this week, saturday)
It's tempting meeeee.. bounce2

Cu you all wednesday, Mike biggrin

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
That sounds cool haven't been clubbing for time.

Must get some batteries for my glow balls juggle

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
When are you back in bristol ?
We ought to work on some glowball-routinyness juggle juggle
maybe for glowshow, but that might be pushing it a little ... umm

Hope you're having fun in London - say hello to liz,

Mike

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Am back friday/saturday

I reckon we could get a sort routine together by the glow show as long has we don't try anything too hard then maybe put some advanced bits in afterwards. eek (sorry just thought this graemlin looked too cool not to put in)

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
yeah wtf is this greamlin all about ?? looks like a fish from the front ... umm

SpinnerBRONZE Member
stranger
24 posts

Posted:
Hey, are you ppl going to college green this wednesday (9th June?). I've been meaning to go but havent been yet as I'm worried cus I don't know anyone! I met a guy called Idam when I was doing poi in Bar Latino thurs before last when DJ Jody played, he said that ppl from Bristol meet on a wednesday. Is anyone gonna be there that can welcome me?! Sarah

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
oh no doubt you'll find someone there on a wednesday....and they're a dead nice bunch too boot!

miss you guys hug kiss be back in brizzle in the next few weeks for a lil while tho

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Sarah, don't worry, we don't bite smile come along it'll be wicked, everyone's welcome hug

bounce Yay, Custom Bug in Bristol bounce2 long time no see!

Mike biggrin

P.S. we're going down to glasto wednesday morning as well so we will see you at the stone circle :
*skin up*
*spin*
*skin up*
*spin*
*skin up*
*spin*
... wink

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Cool!! We're leaving Brizzle at about 7 am and should be there parked and ready and unloaded by 9 waiting for it to open at 10. I can't beleive they put the opening hours back this year. Oh well

Mike.....I like your plan but I think you nicked it from inside my head! wink peace

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Yeah come and spin ubbrollsmile

I didn't really know anyone when I first span on college green.

Loverly buch. biggrin

(CB + PSI : We also be going up on wednesday morn. and falmouth need to be disscussed tonight.)

weavesmiley juggle beerchug sunny ubblol wave tongue

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
CB: in fact i *was* referring to your lovely plan in the glasto thread wink biggrin

garthy: demoscene-eyecandy worth checking out: ubblove

https://www.farb-rausch.com/

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
oh yeah! How did I forget about that ubbangel

As for falmouth, make your presence know in the thread and put your details in the list purdy please (or rather add days to your names cuz someone seems to have already put them in wink) It'd be dead useful and it's gonna be great!!

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
hmm.. i might be up for this .. next weekend .. we have a show on on saturday but am up for coming on sunday/monday maybe biggrin will see what T&B and elasta have planned ... wink

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Oh! I thought show was on Fri. confused

There was talk of us going up on sat morning early and coming back sunday.

I was gonna drive but I can't get any time off work. frown

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I may well be wrong about date of show umm rolleyes, will check. If it is friday even better! If i can convince louise to come then i might be able to offer 3 car seats ...

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
I think the grad ball performance is friday.

Was thinking a possiblity would be to hire a mini bus from uni and take afew people down only problem might be if i can't book the mini bus test for next week. Someone kick me if i haven't sorted it out by monday.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
It's probably easiest if we just take down a few cars, there's only a handful of us going down there anyway.. umm

mike biggrin

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Hope everyone enjoyed the acrobatics workshop on sunday bounce ! Big hug to Elasta for organising it..

See you all soon biggrin

(i ache)

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
Yer am not going to be able to take the mini bus test now my ankle the size of a small country. So who is taking cars to falmouth this weekend (and is the any room for a worthless soul such as myself)

Anyway the workshop was grate even with f***ing up by ankle, hopefully i'll still be able to go spinning tomorrow.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Ah..!... falmouth .. yes... i think louise is up for coming as well, but she'd be coming back quite earlyish sunday, but there are 2-3 spare places (depending which car i go in)

Garthy - ru driving down as well ? Simon ? Elasta [='The Woman' wink ] ?

Mike biggrin <--- still aches

Laura - what's going on at the Black Swan on Friday ??!?

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
Hmm..

Really not sure if I can make it due to general stuff hitting the fan at work and my boss being in the USA. frown Had to work last weekend! Even aftter going to depot!

I defenitly can't garuntee it so don't want to disapoint people by offering then dropping out. This should probably be moved over to the falmouth thread so lifts as such could be organised.

Will discuss tomorrow when we spin.

Garth frown ubbcrying

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
hug hug wave - hope you enjoyed your self on saturday anyway ! wink

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
dont know if I can afford Falmouth now... I have just been lumped with loads of bills, haven't yet paid for Glasto and still want to tour Europe over the summer - it's a bit tight frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown frown

so its pretty unlikely I'll make it now, there's a shift available at work on Sat might, and though I'd much rather be spinning and having a wicked time with all the lovely HoPers.... I have no dinero frown

poooooooooooooo frown I need some cheering up, looking forward to fire spinning tonight clap sunny and loving the weather sunny sunny see y'all later.

PS yeah wasn't the circus workshop great!! and yes I still hurt too! redface

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
NOOO! ubbcrying

No Garth or Laura! frown Money/work sucks...why can't everything just be free! pooo

What's everyone up to Monday or Tuesday next week? I'll be in Brizzle betwixt Falmouth and Glasto so wouldn't mind meeting up for a liddle spinny funness day or nighttime

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Let's not give up Bug, maybe we can still convince them to come wink falmouth shouldn't be exactly very expensive (??) .. one space left in louises car i think .. :tempt:... we're going saturday morning ish and coming back sunday fairly earyish ... so elasta, maybe try getting a sunday shift ?? or spawwing with someone ? tempted ? biggrin hug

Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone tonite on college green ...

Mike biggrin

P.S. Saw the Pilton fields this morning - but from to far to see exactly what's going on ... woo! can't wait to today next week bounce

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
come on laura, you know it makes sense! hug

I'll be in Brizzle Monday on college green round 5ish or so if anyone wants to play then? Provding its not chuckin it down with rain of course!!

biggrin

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
This week going to be my last fire spinning in bristol bye ubbcrying (well the last one wheil i live here) so everone got to come along or i'll beat you with a fish till you bleed

p.s. as anyone try ice cheese, it's abit like ice cream but with more flavor

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
aw! sorry won't be able to make it. If only peeps had turned up last Monday while I was there frown

Where are you off too Tim?

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Definitely making it tomorrow biggrin

CB, shame i missed catching up with you at falmouth (in bed with flu frown ) and didn't manage to see you at glasto ... hopefully see you down in bristol some time ?

Cu all tomorrow, Mike

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah fo sure Mike, I'll be back in Brissle sometime over summer soonish. Ain't got much to do in July so will probably be before the Months out

Have fun tomorrow guys, see you later Tim hug2

Page: ......