Page: ...
Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school £1 for concessions £2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

Zauberdachsenthusiast
220 posts

Posted:
I was there a few Mondays ago.

Does that make me a hippy?

The insults of your enemy are a tribute to your bravery wink

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
did you cancel your own housewarming? Yes.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
UCOF! When are you gonna be here? we have space if you need to crash

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: UnderControlOrFailure

You guys still meeting up at 10 every monday?
Seems a bit late isnt it? umm

It's as early as the slackers could hope to manage... and even then it's iffy eek

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

UCOF! When are you gonna be here? we have space if you need to crash

Soz I missed the feast... frown

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
you guys meet on mondays ballacks I'm down on a wed an thurs guess I'll have to make do with just the bike riding when I'm up.

do you guys know Cantus is in town?

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: house_of_mill

you guys meet on mondays ballacks I'm down on a wed an thurs guess I'll have to make do with just the bike riding when I'm up.

Just poke a few locals in here b4 you visit, and you'll prolly find some spinning action arrangeable wink

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
is ok why, no hoppers or beltaneites came despite loads of invites. it turned out as just Pete, Tink and Me, One Beltane person said they would come but that it wouldn't be till late, then "forgot" oh well, I guess that's to be expected, after all, I'm only worth being an infill before going to a club.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

CaptainMoofishmember
27 posts

Posted:
Oooh, no one's come round in a while, I see. That's dull, where've you all gotten to? >=[

"I like LSD because it makes me think I'm good at art." - Dave

"Don't flap your lid at ME!!" - Craig

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: CaptainMoofish

Oooh, no one's come round in a while, I see. That's dull, where've you all gotten to? >=[

I'm on t' other side o scotland....
the rest of them are hopeless ubbrollsmile

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
 Written by: house_of_mill

do we care? Are we caring about that now?

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I care, he's coming out on my brithday.

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
I care, he's coming out on my brithday and he stays in touch when I'm not immediately visible.

Happy Birhtday to me.

Zauberdachsenthusiast
220 posts

Posted:
aw poor Mr Bird smile *poke*

The insults of your enemy are a tribute to your bravery wink

JahremzBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi all!

I'm totally new at Edinburgh and so motivated to spin all the time! Do you know any regular meeting inside (better for practicing) or outside (better for fire)? I'm waiting for your answers and hope this post is not forgotten!

Hope I see you!

I am when I (uni)spin.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yo, fire on the meadows, sometime when it's dark, on a monday night. (middle of the meadows / middle meadow walk) The far side from the road through the meadows. 8/9/10pm who knows? Now that's it's cold and all, people are less lightly to be out.

Spinning indoors: Tollcross state circus: 7-9pm monday night. Tollcross community centre / school. Near the fire station. Ask the porter for the school where the room is.

Also: tepooka, big red door juggling. Thursday 7-10pm. 10 Lady Lawson street. The Big Red Doors, pull the ball on a rope. It's a bell, honest.

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
sorry if i repeat something that has already been said here. but the latest reply in this tread is over a month old.
do you still meet in the winter? at 10 in the meadows?

I am returning to Edinburgh after a while away in London and never spun up here, I heard there is a great spinning community in Edinburgh.

weavesmiley

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
slightly more formal infos:

Three juggling/spinning meets in Edinburgh:

Monday:
WHAT: Tollcross State Circus
WHERE: Tollcross School Community Center
WHEN: 7-9pm (every monday except bank holidays)
COST: £2
https://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?record=116

Thursday:
WHAT: EUJS (Edinburgh Univeristy Juggling Society)
WHERE: Meet at the Chaplaincy Center, Potterow
WHEN: 4.30-6.30pm
COST: 'free' (£5 for membership which you 'don't' need to get.)
https://juggling.eusa.ed.ac.uk/

also on thursday:

WHAT: tePOOKa big red door juggling.
WHERE: 10 Lady Lawson Street - the big red doors
WHEN: 7-10pm
COST: £3 or £1 per hour.

What about fire you ask? Well currently it's pretty muddy and cold outside... but it would normally be on a monday night in the meadows, middle meadow walk... from about 9-ish onward. In summer it takes a while to get dark... but right now it's pretty dark, just crap weather.

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
*pokes* thread. how are all the edinburgh folksies?

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

MarnieGOLD Member
stranger
19 posts

Posted:
is anyone around?! just got back to edinburgh after 18 months and no one was at the meadows last night?! whats going on?!

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Blenderstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey, just recently moved to Edinburgh and heard about the fire nights on monday. Got a bit rusty, havent spun in a while but would be nice to get back into it.

Popped by today but saw no one - Monday's tomorrow, anyone planning on going?

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Hi Folks

Is there anyone out there that could put up a wandering circus head for a few days?

I'll be in Ed from tomorrow until sat. Very short notice, only decided last night...

Savage

Aidan
EDITED_BY: ado-p (1235386210)

Love is the law.

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
Helloooooo....anybody here? I'm going to be in Edinburgh in October, probably around the 19th to visit a friend, thought it would be cool to meet up with some HoPers if there's going to be any about?

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Page: ...