• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...7374757677
Kit
veteran
Total posts: 1269
Posted:monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school 1 for concessions 2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

Delete Topic

why
not _Y_
Total posts: 720
Posted: Written by: the_anti_anthony

why, I do, she just has no interest in spinning (or wandering around the Meadows at that time of night).

Didn't find anyone again last night. If someone's definitely going down next week, can they please let me know? Otherwise I won't bother.

I meant a random spinner on the meadows... but the other snuggly people are beter smile

they're hopeless... biggrin

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Total posts: 722
Posted:Guys, gonna be blunt, Tink and I are moving in March, going back to England... Don't hit me, oh yeah, I lost my job at the hotel, the boss didn't like me calling her an alcoholic! Can't think why.... truth hurts lol.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

why
not _Y_
Posted: Written by: Sunbird

in March,

frown
<sigh>

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:I'm gonna miss all the beautiful people I've met here, my beautiful friends and I'm gonna miss the hills, the festivities and the parties. It's allready tearing a huge hole in my heart, if only you could all move with us frown

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

Delete

Zauberdachs
Zauberdachs

enthusiast
Total posts: 220
Posted:Muppet! Though it's probably a good thing that you lost that hotel job, it wasn't exactly making you happy huh?

Where abouts in Englandshire are you moving?

Written by: the_anti_anthony

Didn't find anyone again last night. If someone's definitely going down next week, can they please let me know? Otherwise I won't bother.

It's funnny (with 3 n's) because my flatmates have been down the Meadows every monday recently? Perhaps an exchange of phone numbers is in order to arrange some meeting up? PM me.

While my flatmates have been hardcore however I've been slacking with Meg, but this Monday I'm definately out. Unless it's gale force winds with rain.... eek

The insults of your enemy are a tribute to your bravery wink

Delete

mcp
mcp

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:yup, me too, we gotta practise...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

Kit
veteran
Total posts: 1269
Posted:happy noo yar eferybuddy

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:So, it's nearly beltaning season again, looks like I'll be here for it after all as Tink kinda gave me the boost I needed to ake a go of it and stick around here. So can anyone tell me when the open meeting is and where?

Loads a love! ubbloco

Delete

Zauberdachs
Zauberdachs

enthusiast
Posted:Open meeting is on feb 25th at Marcos Leasure centre, 3.30pm I think?

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Where's that? lol

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Hey all, Like I said, were staying up here (yay! did NOT want to have to give up and go south again.) We've got to move into the new place sometime next week and the council, being the council, are neither telling us how long we have to move, what day we have to move and they're not even helping us move despite the fact we've got the wee nippers. Has anyone got a car with an empty boot and wouldn't mind helping with a couple of runs in exchange for petrol money, tea and biscuits? we're in a bit of a pickle at the mo lol. *sings* But there's light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Delete

mcp
mcp

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:big fire on the meadows on monday.

leftovers from the SJC are coming... smile

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Proposed Car Tax Scheme

We only have until the 20th FEB to complete this.
This is true!

Please read below, this is going to happen unless you do something about it, don't put it off, and do it NOW.

Sarah Kennedy was on about this proposed car tax scheme on the radio apparently there is only one month left to register your objection to the 'Pay as you go' road tax.

The petition is on the 10 Downing St website but they didn't tell anybody about it. Therefore at the time of Sarah's comments only 250,000 people had signed it so far and 750,000 signatures are required to stop them introducing it.

This is legit... from the 10 Downing Street's website.
Once you've given your details (you don't have to give your full address, just house number and postcode will do), they will send you an email with a link in it. Once you click on that link, you'll have signed the petition.

The government's proposal to introduce road pricing will mean you having to purchase a tracking device for your car and paying a monthly bill to use it. The tracking device will cost about 200 and in a recent study by the BBC, the lowest monthly bill was 28 for a rural florist and 194 for a delivery driver. A non working mother who used the car to take the kids to school paid 86 in one month.

On top of this massive increase in tax, you will be tracked. Somebody will know where you are at all times. They will also know how fast you have been going, so even if you accidentally creep over a speed limit in time you can probably expect a Notice of Intended Prosecution with your monthly bill.

If you care about our freedom and stopping the constant bashing of the car driver, please sign the petition on No 10's new website (URL below) and pass this on to as many people as possible.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/ scroll down to the petition search and type in: traveltax (with no space)

Delete

Zauberdachs
Zauberdachs

enthusiast

Where's that? lol

www.marcosleisure.co.uk/

Got any plans for this year?

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:White I hope, if not, Heck, burning things is always fun!

Delete

why
not _Y_

White I hope, if not, Heck, burning things is always fun!

ooh you're going to stay?! ubbrollsmile smile ubbrollsmile

good choice on role wink

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Aye were gonna stay, but it's a real struggle. I take it you'll be donning a skirt to then?

Delete

why
not _Y_

Aye were gonna stay, but it's a real struggle. I take it you'll be donning a skirt to then?

gonna try ubbrollsmile

Delete

Dr_Molly
Dr_Molly

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2354
Posted:come on mike - show a bit of conviction!

skirts are easier to get on that trousers any day tongue

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:and more cosy..... did I just say that I thought skirts are more cosy?.... ummm.... well.... The Scots wear kilts damn it! I'm not wierd honest! ubbloco

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Had a nice surorise today, Tink and I decided we'd walk to the meadows (from oxgangs) to have a spin for the first time in about 6 months and about 5 mins after we got there we were bombarded by a herd of red men biggrin people I've not seen for months, it was sooooooo nice biggrin can't wait for the beltane stuff to start again! biggrin

Delete

flicky
Total posts: 70
Posted:frown i'm so upset i wanted to but my job dosnet finsh till sunday !!! mwhhhaa, how is everyone

Delete

why
not _Y_
Posted: Written by: Dr_Molly

come on mike - show a bit of conviction!

skirts are easier to get on that trousers any day tongue

There's conviction of intention... just gotta wait until the cut on friday to know help

Delete

KatP
KatP

Muddy fingernails
Total posts: 505
Posted:Poo.

Will miss Beltane. Won't even be able to come watch cos is on a silly weekday too.

Hope you all have fun!!

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:change your location, Kat!! Where exactly are you now anyway? Haven't seen you in ages!

I'm trying to be a beastie by the way, but since I'm away for work right now and there's way too many people... well, at the very least I'll have made more pushups than I have in ages, so whatever happens with people being picked it's a good thing biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

KatP
KatP

Muddy fingernails
Total posts: 505
Posted:Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

I'm kind of in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire during the week and Edinburgh at the weekends at the moment.

Move house on 2nd April. Flat is on the market (since last Monday) and probably going to a closing date this week. Edinurgh is completely insane for property it seems.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Not in Beltane this year, mostly cos their a bunch of favouritist, obnoxious idiots

Delete

Zauberdachs
Zauberdachs

enthusiast
Posted:you never even came to any of my Airpoint meetings, so no one to blame but yourself wink

Delete

inactive
inactive

old hand

Posted:Ok, not all of you frown

I couldn't make air point as it was tuesday, Tammie WAS being white which was also tuesday so I'd have to look after the kids. Nick moved fire to tuesday and didn't even bother replying when I asked if the move was permanent. Why the hell is Fire being rehearsed indoors where you can't use fire and have to pay an extra 2 on top of the cost of parrafin (which you can't use cos you're indoors). seems to me the people who haven't got a clue about what Beltane is all about don't want real pagans in in case we cramp their style.

Delete

Zauberdachs
Zauberdachs

enthusiast
Posted:???

I imagine Nic has rather got his hands full as you can appreciate smile Besides you know the beast well enough by now! Especially fire point; it's a big group, very organiser led, and generally individual input is minimal.

Organise stuff mate, then you can run it your way. Every year there is a shortage of people for committee and organisers.

Delete

Page: 1...7374757677