Page: ......
Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school £1 for concessions £2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Just wanted to say it was nice to meet you guys and put some faces to names.

you never did get back to me with your assessment:

are we psychos? ubbloco

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I know, I thought I'd cleverly managed to avoid it, but obviously not.

I wouldn't say you were psychos, psychos seem to have a side of dangerous nastiness about them which you guys didn't possess. Maybe a little on the strange/weird side but nowhere near psycho level. ubblol

One day i'll learn to resist gravity...

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

why is it that when you have work to do its always sunny, and when you have nothing to do all day the weather is grey and dull (even though the forecast said sun) confused

I was happy enough

there was enough sun to warrant shorts, without freezing my arse off biggrin
though I really shouldn't have stayed all evening redface

Oh and I was dead offended that you two never said goodnight tongue

BUT what a pleasant day! My sides are, once again, bruised (thanks joseph and meghan tongue ) and my shoulders are achy (but in a good way... I think people's knees might have started to break down a few knots ubblol )

and EUJS should indeed get mats... acro-ness (well, being a human climbing frame at least) is indeed much fun... and I'd like to build up more strength and balance (and stop my knees buckling everytime someone hooks their leg around the back of it (hope the arm is less weepy today))

I had a most enjoyable mental break... and I hope the next time I see you I am only worrying about my exams. I am thinking of taking bookings for massages after this, since a few have asked already tongue. Anything to build up some upperbody strength ubbangel

luv and white light,
-M-

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Maybe a little on the strange/weird side but nowhere near psycho level. ubblol

you're going to have to be more descriptive biggrin

weird in a weird way? or a good/bad way? and in a way where you wouldn't be terrified to meet us again?

apologies for not chatting longer... I was making the most of my play time: they don't often let me out
Non-Https Image Link

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
Quote:

they don't often let me out

Hmmm... maybe I was wrong about the psycho thing then wink

Erm, weird in a good way. I haven't been surrounded by insane people (erm, not that I'm saying you're insane but...) since I came to uni two years ago so it was a nice change, reminded me of being back home biggrin

Weird's good! biggrin

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Sorry I didn't recognise you by the way. Once mike told me, I was like, really? But now I've changed the batteries in my brain I see how much you look like your icon.

Plus I didn't associate a sling with an injured wrist. I thought you had to break your elbow to be lucky enough to get slings...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
Nah, you just have to nastily wrentch your arm from shoulder to wrist. ubblol Most of the damage was on my wrist but my shoulder and elbow are mangled too.

Did I actually meet you, I can't think who you were, sorry redface

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Did I actually meet you, I can't think who you were, sorry redface

I was crap and didn't introduce mcp and molly when they were around

mcp was the one in the red top with the dark curly (mop-like) hair... staff, poi, stupid handstands, cartwheels, playing on the bench and the like

and molly was the one with a couple ribbons plaited in her hair... playing with staff and learning cartwheels

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

erm, not that I'm saying you're insane but...

It's coz nobody's tested us, so we're still allowed to crawl over, around and through each other in public... the fools

mwahahaha

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
no to bad things!

yes to stupid things!

and:

Oh god not more to revison...

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

phinnot just a juggler...
101 posts

Posted:
it was a great day yesterday and the sun did come out in the end! sunny

don't think i'm too injured after falling off people, joseph didn't actually drop me on my head - though he did his best... biggrin ubbrollsmile

was great to meet you katrina, hope to see you on wednesday - did you get my number from kit? it was me who took yours.

sorry for not saying goodbye mike (i assume it was me & joseph you were talking about) - i was cold, so we left rather early

yay for everything - lots of poi, juggling, staff, frisbee and random acro stuff ubblol weavesmiley juggle

have to go do work now, well think about doing so anyway... eek

see you all later, hugs all round hug

phin xx

"look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog"

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

don't think i'm too injured after falling off people, joseph didn't actually drop me on my head - though he did his best... biggrin ubbrollsmile

I am pretty sure I dropped him on his though ubbangel
Quote:

sorry for not saying goodbye mike (i assume it was me & joseph you were talking about)

indeed it was, but I guess I'll forgive you this time... just don't forget it again tongue

101 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I guess I'll forgive you this time

aww... thanks! hug

i won't forget again - promise ubbangel

phin

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
GOD! WHY CANT IT BE SEPTEMBER ALREADY!

please? pleeeeease?

random murbles

101 posts

Posted:
cos we've got to have june, july and august first wink

besides, then we'd miss all the lovely sunny summery weather sunny, and i'd miss my birthday!

but it will be good when it gets to september - edinburgh better watch out!

phin

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
Quote:

did you get my number from kit? it was me who took yours.

Yeah she passed it on thanks. Sorry I couldn't remember it was you who I'd given mine to.

Not sure if I'm gonna go along on Wednesday after all... what with it being so near the end of your term and the fact I can only watch at the moment and all that, might just start going in September (or whenever it starts back up after the summer).

101 posts

Posted:
well, whenever you come, would be great to see you again! biggrin

i can see how it would be frustrating at the mo as you've hurt your arm. just send me a text or something if you are coming... ubbrollsmile

phin

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

GOD! WHY CANT IT BE SEPTEMBER ALREADY!

please? pleeeeease?

as long as I kicked arse in the exams... it would be nice to miss out on a month or two... but I'd rather July... more holiday time

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Not sure if I'm gonna go along on Wednesday after all... what with it being so near the end of your term and the fact I can only watch at the moment and all that, might just start going in September (or whenever it starts back up after the summer).

of course it'd be quieter towards the end of term... you'd have less scary people

and you could start to learn contact juggling with your left hand biggrin

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
Yeah I guess you've got a point about the less scary people thing, however, at the start of a new term I'd be able to blend in wth all the other new people wanting to join your lovely society.

Erm, as for the contact juggling with left hand thing... I'll erm, bear it in mind. ubblol ubblol ubblol

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
but if you come tonite you ge to meet a Kit! yes my dears I WILL be gracing you with my presence tonight WOO!

be on the meadows from 3ish
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

random murbles

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
oooh, well with an opportunity like that, how could I resist going smile

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

oooh, well with an opportunity like that, how could I resist going smile

good kat

have fun

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
ok, so that was a little bit scary! tongue

Thank you however for not taking that further with the pun on my name and the whole petting thing. You'd be suprised how many people can't resist the temptation to do that... rolleyes

PeachesBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Mike go do some work! biggrin

If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
who is this peaches person? Who are you who are you who are you? Should I know? Have I forgotten? Is this going to be another why? Is it you again mike? Oh dear.... And it's sunny outside. Better go pretend to revise...

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

who is this peaches person? Who are you who are you who are you? Should I know? Have I forgotten? Is this going to be another why? Is it you again mike?

it's not me... but I know who it is eek

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Thank you however for not taking that further with the pun on my name and the whole petting thing.

no no... the petting thing is normal for me to do to others... and the only cat puns are aimed at my frien Cat biggrin

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
well that's reassuring to know biggrin

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

well that's reassuring to know biggrin

so you're going along tonight to watch mcp, manti and phin be all official for the first meeting in their new positions?

Page: ......