Page: ......
Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school £1 for concessions £2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*whistle.....**looks sheepish*

possibly catty actually.

hah! we have ensnared another(NYC) now to get to work on the rest of them....

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
oh and what a beautiful cat you are looking like mr.green

hug

kit - queenly permission to come tomorrow granted (you're only little so no one will notice anyway)

dave - (who is not dave who is dave) you were never El Presidente, but your chance may yet come next year. And you seem to have a troupe of red monkeys following you about and showing their bottoms to people inappropriately anyhow.

nyc - yay! you're coming to visit. much nicer place than London (and I'm a Londoner).

meg - get back to work, slacker. (ps. having said that, want to play stick tonight?)

[edit - lift to where?]

hug all round for today being so much happier than yesterday (the gods have decided to conspire with me not against)

xxx
EDITED_BY: Molly (1085736986)

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
wooo! for nyc!!! yay for queenly permission... >

i looked for monkeys couldn't find none.. sorry
Non-Https Image Link

i'll try harder i will....
Non-Https Image Link
pleeeasee forgiiivee meeeeeeeee!!!!!

random murbles

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
no young kit
you are smaller than me
I shall sit on you as I would a cushion

bounce2

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
a cushion fit for a queen, or just a normal cushion?

A lift to nicks house?

I believe I am trying out the amazing (!) rathno climbing wall today at aprox. 4. With old school friend just back from new zealand for a year and (bitchin') just before going off to south africa for a month.

That may or may not decend into watching troy a la vue, or just plain getting lashed at bar kohl again.

But if it doesn't => Yay STICK!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
so workin hard eh mog?

molly-oh-light-in-my-eye (:p) shall look forward to being sat on tomo... rolleyes

random murbles

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
I know this is kinda off topic but thought I'd try anyhow, I don't suppose if it's a sunny day tomorrow there is any chance any of who vaguely know anything about poi (believe me, you'll know more than me) might be out playing on the meadows at any point.

I decided to have a little play with my poi today thinking the exercise might help my wrist (stupid as I know I'll push myself past the pain and do more damage than good). Anyhow, I'm having major problems figuring out what your actually supposed to do to weave and it's gonna piss me off all week once I'm away on holiday so I was kinda thinking that if anyone might be about they might let me know and they might be kind enough to spare 5 minutes to show me how to weave as to be honest I can't follow any of the online instructions for it.

If not, no worries, I'm sure I can cope until next monday night (I could always just leave my poi in edinburgh so the temptation's not there to play)

One day i'll learn to resist gravity...

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
Well, Kit's coming down tomorrow, so she'll be out.

I may come and join in if I can tear myself from the world of medicine, though the only thing I can do with poi is the weave (and I'm a crap teacher)

May see you tomorrow, Ciao smile

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
I should not write posts at night, I don't know how that made sense to anyone else, I've just re-read it and it doesn't make much sense to me. Also by tomorrow I actually meant today, just didn't realise it was so late when I posted that.

Probably doesn't matter now anyhow as I think I've got it now. It doesn't feel right but it's a hell of a lot better than it was before (not hitting myself quite so much!).

One day i'll learn to resist gravity...

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
raaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good day ness today smile tears were shed, punches were thrown and i got snogs! YAY

hehe missed everybody else we did tongue

note: dunno what was wrong with me there...sorry....

random murbles

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I have new glasses! And they be GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
So now you'll look a bit less like a primary school teacher then?

When I am in charge everyone who is lovely will get a Big Hat. That will be THE LAW!!

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yes, I look COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

But unfortunately the guilt over my parents spending money on me and the joy of exams on tuesday and wednesday have combined in my stomach to create GIANT MOTHS OF DOOM!

I need more chocolate. Chocolate or meat. One of the two.

ubbangel

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
Both! A nice steak followed by a bar of Green & Blacks

Mmmm, comfort food. So nice it's almost too good

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: Manticore

almost too good

ALMOST
Non-Https Image Link

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
frown

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: mcp

frown

?

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
what's up megmog?
hughughug
xxx

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I got up at 11 this morning.

I had an exam at 9:30.

Oops. confused frown

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
oh frown
whoops

still, there's always september, eh?

:hugs:hughug

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yes, but this obviously confirms that I'm a total idiot! Goddamnit. ALl I had to do was check my little yellow book! Still I'll probably do better at it in September. If I get into honours at all. At this rate, I might as well give up now. What is the point? If they just let me do the fourth year project I would be happy, and probably get a better mark than the entirety of the past 3 years.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
you aren't giving up cos then you wouldn't get to be president pike anymore and that would be really silly

you'll get into honours fine

and do fab and then be a mad doctor like i get to be one day

(maybe, maybe, pleasepleaseplease)

just lie to your parents about the why and how of the missing it

sorry for keeping you up late last night

hughug

xxx

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
foolish but huggable butch president.

can you all make the following?

wednesday night(rehearsal at juggling, followed by outside. probly just a short one....)

next wednesday, next thursday.

and tonight at meadows.

thats moseph mcp and molly thats aimed at...

if so then 9pm on meadows tonight pleeeeeease. also present will be myself, ross, jen nina and ian with any luck.

love y'all.

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
Yup, I'll be there!

hug hug hug hug for meg the muddleheaded, your disorganization outshines even mine! (And of course you'll get onto honors, and it'll all be fine, especially with your magic new spectacles of insight!)

See you all tonight in my amazing new disguise as "Dave the Cripple" who has to hobble everywhere. I'm doing some serious method acting research consisting of going to gymnastics classes and hurting myself. yay!

If anyone's at tolcross, can you give me a wave in the drumming room when you leave and I'll wander across with ya.

See you tonight!

monkeys ate my brain

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I want to be a hippy and I want to get high? hehe

Manticoremember
96 posts

Posted:
Oi, Mop! We gymnasticing tonight?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Noooooo... REVISION is telling me to do it... But first, food and sleep...

Plus I really shouldn't go to gymnastics if I'm not going to the rehearsal, but I might go to the rehearsal if I get enough revision done...

where is it again?

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
in the orifice[,] mop

xx

[yes yes, I know I should have put a comma in, but these fingers are lazy! This is why they like contact so much.]
EDITED_BY: Molly (1086171889)

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
What's an orifice mop? confused

Sounds rather sordid if you ask me

monkeys ate my brain

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: mo-seph

What's an orifice mop? confused

A mop with wood worm

Page: ......