Forums > Social Chat > i need some good karma for a friend of mine

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Hey people. I do exist for those who care. I have had some really rough times here this last month or so, i think everyone has.But ill survive. This post is for a good friend of mine, and since you are the most spiritual/loving people i know, i thought id come to you for some help.He was in a car accident last night and is in a coma. He is stable but they dont know when he will come out of it. If you have any good vibes, please shoot them his wayhis name is Ceasar.thank you peeps.I luv you guys for it.Super'[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 02 April 2002).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Man, Im sorry. Your friend is in my prayers.I hope he recovers.Peace------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Why has no one responded to this thread yet? I'm not very good at things like this. I struggled to write something Superman but I couldn't find the words.Put me down for having said something positive though.....

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
Super...i am as c@ntus is...not very good at offering...err...kind and helpfull words...but i do want to say, you and your friends and any other friends that are as good of friends of Ceasar are being watched over by that man(or woman) upstairs..im not very spiritual..but ido know that if there isa "god", then Ceasar will definately be in a great place either here on earth, or in that beautifull eternity towatch over us all and he knows that he has such loving friends as you and his family...best wishes and you and Ceasar be in my prayers...im sorry.peaceLoveUnityRespectResponsibilityXtremravr[This message has been edited by XTREMRAVR (edited 02 April 2002).]

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. And you. ::Jacob slowly gathers his energy between his hands, forming it into a pulsing ball and visualizes Ceasar laying peacefully asleep. Once the ball gains enough shape and substance, he channels it through to him::My heart goes out to you. No BS. I have friends who practice energy therapy with massage therapy, and it is powerful. It was the only thing I could think of that I could do to help your friend. I will have some of them help out and pitch in later this evening. I wish you comfort and solace.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
you've got mine-good thoughts, vibes, and positive energy. May your friend wake up from his slumber reinvigorated, refreshed and restored!Peacet

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Best Wishes and good luck. Hang in there.------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
The best karma I can give to your friend, is to try & give you strength & hope. Know that you are cared about & respected here, know that you take that care and respect with you in your life, know that you can give it to others and not be diminished. R.[This message has been edited by Rozi (edited 02 April 2002).]

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Super, my positive thoughts and energy are with you and Ceasar. I hope he's awake soon.:0)~

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I never know what to say, but here's a hug for you and a lot of postitive energy for your friend. **** ** ** ****it's in that little ball.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Will journey the spiral tonight, blessings be with you both------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral'ride the spiral to the end, It may just go where no-ones been'

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hey, my sweetest brother, I've been a bad sister last week cause i was buisy and had no computer access, but i am back and will be emailing you right now.Tender hugs and smiles and sending you tons of positive vibesShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Vibes sent. You can almost feel the love on this board sometimes. Maybe you can rig his ecg into the internet?

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
thankyou for the replies and the good vibes. I know it can only help. Thats why i luv you guys now look im all choked up.I feel better now, in my heart i know he can pull out of this, besides he owes me 20 bucks.healing power of laughter.. grinthankyou allGlowWormCantusXTREMRAVRglowshowtonemanThe Welcome MattRoziFireMorphsterKyrianSpiralcassandra-Dom-Super'

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Superman,There are no words that can remove the pain, and cyber hugs can warm our hearts but sometimes they fall so short. I have not known what to offer you as comfort.My warmest energies are yours and your friends for whatever the future may hold for you. I hope this journey for all involved, where ever it may lead, is paved with strength, love and warmth, for it sounds that you need it as much as your beloved friend. You have my ear and my shoulder if ever you need it. My heart and my sincerest wishes for a speedy return to "normalcy" and wellness goes out to you both.Much love always to you my friend,Pele

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
Superman, hows your friend?Sending positive thoughts and much love.....

Acidmember
110 posts

Posted:
sorry. i've been trying to compose something worthy but can't. best wishesand love

life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans John Lennon

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
What can I say? What can anybody say? I can offer on what seems like the only thing that can help: Hope.My best wishes and hugs to you and your friend... May all come out the best for Caesar.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Aaaah Sup, for a second I thought that I'd read the first post from you that didn't contain at least a LITTLE cheek.

Don't worry dude, with friends like you about your friend'll be up and at 'em in no time.

Sorry to hear you've been through rough times, good vibes to you AND your friend!