Page: ...
Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
monday nights!

middle meadow walk!

from about 10ish

theres also tollcross have a circus skills thingy from 7 till 9 in the community school £1 for concessions £2 otherwise

EUJS! Edinburgh University Juggling Club! wednesday in chaplaincy centre from 7 till 9 The 10th will be the last meeting of spring term

and We should mention that's there's a new juggling/spinney thing on saturday at the FOREST CAFE 2till5 with one of those hours usually devoted to a workshop shouldn't we

dunno why no-ne ever said before...

mind you theres not much to say... cept its cool! smile

EDITED_BY: Kit (1081393978)

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
ooh me and sunbird may make it up town this monday. with the limpet in tow.

oooh i'm so excited!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
We are both pining for a burn, it's been MONTHS!!!! come rain or shine or even hot hail sent by ming the merciless, we'll be there!

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

the_anti_anthonymember
36 posts

Posted:
Hmm, still not sure on this rain thing that Edinburgh seems to have. If it's not actively raining I'll probably be there, but only to meet people. Still need to get a new staff.

the_anti_anthonymember
36 posts

Posted:
So do people still go down during Winter? I was down there last night and couldn't find anyone at all...

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
everyone best be ready for when some 30 people descend to spin at new year lol

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
they "should" but are often a bunch of total slackers!

But so long as it's not raining someone should be along... if you see nobody, light some wicks.... they will arrive out of the shadows...
 Written by: MikefromGlos

everyone best be ready for when some 30 people descend to spin at new year lol

by "ready" what do you mean exactly? ubbrollsmile

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I'm not.

I was spinning fire last night. But not on the meadows, on buccleugh place instead. However you spell it.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mcp

I'm not.

I was spinning fire last night. But not on the meadows, on buccleugh place instead. However you spell it.

how inconsiderate ubbloco

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
I was doing a filming project.

Screw you hippy. wink hug

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

Screw you hippy. wink hug

you're still jealous of my hag-boobs ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
errrrrrr. I won't stand to be disparaged. confused

Hag boobs indeed.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

errrrrrr. I won't stand to be disparaged. confused

Hag boobs indeed.

surely to be able to disparage someone you should have had some respect for them in the first place? confused eek wink

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
ur are a giant poocake that comes second in the worlds biggest poo-cake competition.

wink

biggrin

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

ur are a giant poocake that comes second in the worlds biggest poo-cake competition.

wink

biggrin

is that a'cos you came 1st? ubblol

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
no, it's because I knew you had a witty retort in store that would make you more of a poocake. and I was right. If you were first, you'd have nowhere left to go...

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

no, it's because I knew you had a witty retort in store that would make you more of a poocake. and I was right. If you were first, you'd have nowhere left to go...

I could have accepted the prize from last year's winner and current galaxy champion... juggle

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
yourself? I thought you did? tongue

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

yourself? I thought you did? tongue

but if I came 2nd this year, then I couldn't have accepted 1st prize?

plus everyone knows that you cannot enter 2 consecutive years of poocake-ed-ness... ubbloco

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
When does Jelly and/or nutella come into the mix with you two....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

When does Jelly and/or nutella come into the mix with you two....?

she's nutty but sweet and I've the jelly belly of doominous doom? confused
EDITED_BY: why (1164584562)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
you were such a sore loser they gave you first prize too. The judges know when they're beat.

the_anti_anthonymember
36 posts

Posted:
The issue of not having a staff over here yet means that I can't just light up and hope that I attract other spinners.

Ah well, hopefully someone will be down there next week. Anybody...

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
if it's not the coldest night of the year so far, there might be people there.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the_anti_anthony

The issue of not having a staff over here yet means that I can't just light up and hope that I attract other spinners.

Ah well, hopefully someone will be down there next week. Anybody...

true... could try a paraffin lamp (worked for me a while ago)

or a few candles ubbrollsmile

the_anti_anthonymember
36 posts

Posted:
The way I'm finding the weather, I want a fire in a 44gal drum!

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

The way I'm finding the weather, I want a fire in a 44gal drum!

hehe... You should find someone to snuggle with hug

Good luck ton ight smile

the_anti_anthonymember
36 posts

Posted:
why, I do, she just has no interest in spinning (or wandering around the Meadows at that time of night).

Didn't find anyone again last night. If someone's definitely going down next week, can they please let me know? Otherwise I won't bother.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:

why, I do, she just has no interest in spinning (or wandering around the Meadows at that time of night).

Didn't find anyone again last night. If someone's definitely going down next week, can they please let me know? Otherwise I won't bother.

I meant a random spinner on the meadows... but the other snuggly people are beter smile

they're hopeless... biggrin

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Guys, gonna be blunt, Tink and I are moving in March, going back to England... Don't hit me, oh yeah, I lost my job at the hotel, the boss didn't like me calling her an alcoholic! Can't think why.... truth hurts lol.

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sunbird

in March,

frown

Page: ...