• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

GlowWorm
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

Total posts: 84
Posted:Ok, so what's up with this POINT game? Is it still running? ????Peace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Don't start that again. You won't win my friendship if you do.....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

GlowWorm

Posted:Dont worry, i dont plan to start it again. I just wanted to know, because sombody, not mentioning any names, really offended me by yelled "POINT" in my face, for making a very innocent mistake in one of my posts.So its over right? Now everyone can stop yelling "POINT"!!!!Peace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles

Delete

The Welcome Matt

Total posts: 193
Posted:I assume that the name left out is down to about three... including me. I agree I think that it should stop. Even though smiley's were used in every post and people tried to make it as innocent as possible... some people couldn't take it that way. I haven't called any "points" since people started gettin all pee-ed off...I still think it was fun while it lasted... I still remember that I made like three posts that someone else called a point on.. that was kind of embarassing
Non-Https Image Link
------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Delete

GlowWorm

Posted:No, Matt, u weren't the person. Just thawt id let you know. People started getting kinda mean about it, and it was over done, thats why it was hackin people off! neways...Peace out------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles

Delete

.Morph.
SILVER Member since Mar 2002

.Morph.

addict

Total posts: 669
Posted:Glow, dude no offense meant, 12hrs at work and the opportunity, I couldn't resist. PLURFireMorphster:0)~

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Sorry, GlowWorm, honey. I wasn't being nasty when i said that about my friendship. I missed the wink smile out.

Delete

GlowWorm

Posted:No worries man, i figured u only kiddin! even if you weren't it wouldnt matter. I made my point
Non-Https Image Link
Peace------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles

Delete

phunky

old hand

Total posts: 877
Posted:Since no one is playing anymore, who ended up with the most points?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Can't remember but they won vouchers for the shop. There's a thread someplace. Please don't bump it though. You might start the stupid thing off again....

Delete

.Morph.
SILVER Member since Mar 2002

.Morph.

addict

Total posts: 669
Posted:No idea Phunky, not me, I only got 1
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

The Welcome Matt

Total posts: 193
Posted:It was me
Non-Https Image Link
which would have you think that I was root off the evil-ness of the point game. I am enjoying my new poi a lot though...
Non-Https Image Link
------------------I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Once more for the English speakers Matt....

Delete