• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > Make your own punk music.

Login/Join to Participate

Astar

Total posts: 1591
Posted:Punk-O-Matic

this is my song 9--9--3--3---3---3---3---3---4-84-3---9-----------------------------------------------c--c--7-4---7-------4---4------4-----6-c----------------------------------------------a--a-------0---0-------0------5-5---9-a--------------------------------------------

You can play it by clicking "load" and pasteing it in the space (don't click on any of the 3 slots)

You can post your own songs by clicking save and copying the info in the field and pasteing it here.

Delete Topic

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:What a wicked game!! no time now....but will be writing top punk toons to kick ass soon as I get home!! ubbrollsmile

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

Astar

Posted:another song 877-1---2--84-2---2--82---2---999-----4---2---9999------------------------------------6--7---77-7-9---2------2---3c--b-a-------4---c----------------------------------------9---7--8-8-9--8-----8-----2a---a------4-4---a--------------------------------------

Delete

mrFlibble
SILVER Member since Mar 2003

Ghostbuster

Total posts: 455
Posted:hmmmm no matter what random numbers i put in there it always comes out sounding really good smile

Delete

Astar

Posted:The secret behind the crappyness/crudeness of punk revealed!

Delete

mrFlibble
SILVER Member since Mar 2003

Ghostbuster

Total posts: 455
Posted:and yet the number of really really good punk bands is not large.
EDITED_BY: mrFlibble (1075838554)

Delete