Analemmaenthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
Greetings from the city of Angels,

I just wanted to promote the everyday meeting in the Phra Sumen Park near Kao Sarn Road (I think everybody who has been here knows this place). Normally it starts around 5 in the evening.

So if you are travelling through Bangkok or you know somebody who is going to make a stopover please tell them to drop by.
The people who are spinning here have a level where everybody can gain something from (At least for Poi Spinners)
Furthermore we can try to give you the latest update on tips for travelling through this beautiful country

Hope to cu

andreas

To learn - read. To know - write. To master - teach . . .

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Coolness. I'll be there later in the year.... maybe May / June or there abouts. How long you gunna be round for Andreas?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
thanks for posting this , it has been posted before a few times but always good to promote this yet again smile

please give Ud a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug for me (and Laila if you see her)
i will be tehr again next march through june so will see you then if you are stilll around smile

hmmm many memories and smiles shared with the beautiful people from this meeting and a special kudos to the kids there who absolutely rock and to Ud and his friends who do a very very special job making it beautiful and warm.

shine on
cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
erm, this has nowt to do wiv the rest of the thread, but do you think you guys would wanna organise sumfing for HOP day 2004? check out the thread, and please reply on it, it'd be cool to get you guys on the video!
lotsa love
DB

PS cass, are you gonna do sumting in paris? cuz that'd be awesome!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

Analemmaenthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
@ DeepSoulSheep : Hopefully I am going to be here for the next 10 years . . . but definitely the next 12 month. Pom yu tii Krung Theep. Just tell me what you wanna do and I can offer to work as a free travel agent :P
Probably you can stay at my place too (which is 5 min away from the park), but I cant promise anything yet

@ Cassandra : I will greet Ud - but we have to talk about that hug peace
havent met that Laila so far. You gonna come 2004 or 2005 ?!? Anyways always more than welcome to the city of Angels ubbangel

@ Dyke Boy : I didnt really understand the Hop day thing. Probably you can PM me what it is all about- thx anyways count me in

To learn - read. To know - write. To master - teach . . .

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
lol laila is a thai spinner ... it is one of the names she goes by... never mind i email back and forth with her anyway smile
i was in BKK last october and will be back in a month 1/2 so taht is march 2004 smile will see you then and juggle together ... smile

by the way Dyke boy i no longer live in france so you will hve to ask Nomad or raphael 96 smile sorry.

hugs and smiles
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"