Page:
Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering how old most of you people are.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
december the 6 for me, but the passion for the flame is still there. do you know much about our signs? i dont.

anyone got a light?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I've only been around the sun 30 times smileade

SilverOnymember
9 posts

Posted:
I'm 27 gemini tigergrrrr grrrrrrrr

clarkeymember
29 posts

Posted:
HIGHI'm 22 and a Libra... and now feeling old having read this thread, thanks!? confused

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
I is 25.Gemini.Fire Dragon.I was born to play with fire (just it took me 24 & 3/4 years to realise!!):-)~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
29 rat Taurus. And still not old enough to know any better.

Barbmember
13 posts

Posted:
Well, now I really feel ancient. I'll be 37 in September. (37 physically anyway - maybe one day I'll settle down and become a sensible adult.)

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

daskmember
53 posts

Posted:
I'm 21 soon to be 22 grin79 is a very good vintage too (perhaps better than 77 wink ) Lots of good time in my life... It's cool to be a twentynager grin

o]-[DasK]-[o

Masayamember
6 posts

Posted:
It's interesting to know everyone's age isn't it? I can't believe how long this thread is!I'm 23 years young, been twirling for 2 and a half of those. All my friends in Brighton are my age. I taught my little cousin to poi and she is only 7 but excellent at it because she does lots of gymnastics so she is the youngest poier I know!

xxx Masaya xxx

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i'm the stupid age. "20" there is no new privilages you get when you turn 20 like you do when you turn 18 or 21. doh!!

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

suzmember
12 posts

Posted:
finally turned 21 not too long ago. leo with strong cancerian tendancies. but when I am spinning, I am leo 100%Suz

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Gods, I feel old. I'm 33. I guess it's the fact that your really not old as long as you can find new toys to play with.

MogliGOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
22 in November

Live life, don't just exist.

strawberryfiremember
10 posts

Posted:
i'm 22, but my 2 yr old seems very interested, and has a go. i think he counts as one of the youngest[This message has been edited by strawberryfire (edited 09 August 2001).]

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Figured I'd get in on this.19 maleTaurus/Gemini cuspMay 19 1982Thats right ladies, I'm legal, But taken.EricAge is just a number, everyone here is young at heart.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Barbmember
13 posts

Posted:
I'm a Virgo Dragon - if birth signs do mean anything please would someone help me work this one out as I seem to be a complete contradiction.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

HaZZamember
23 posts

Posted:
18 over here. I'm from holland and i guess that means i get to do even more thing legally... :-)

sphere27member
11 posts

Posted:
December 27, 1977. So that makes me 23. I think that this is the perfect age. Wish it could be like this forever.

Jeffmember
1 post

Posted:
I'm 17 and most of the time I reside at school near Bournemouth. I spin staff/s and two friends of mine are Poi artists.If anyone beteen 16 and 19 in the UK wants to join to form some form of fire-dancing group to perform at various places including concerts like Glastonbury, then send me mail @Apocalypsestorm@hotmail.com

lunaphoriaBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
At 46 looks as though I'm the oldest - so far, at least. I don't feel, act or look it. But really ... who gives a toss? The number of years counted doesn't really relate to intelligence, sense of fun, happiness, maturity...or when you're gonna die. Just be yourself and live each day with gratitude & a sense of fun. Don't judge anyone by their "age" and how you think someone of that "age" should be behaving. Its very healthy to have friends of a broad age range.Peace and Love,Sam

plastikgirlmember
41 posts

Posted:
nineteen!!!!!I forgot to stop at 18, so Im 19. I wont turn 20 this year, believe me.Im good at 19!december 5, sagitarius. Its a fire sign. Fire, FIRE!!! grinHaZZa, I envy you!!Legal age around here is 18, but in Holland...well, you know.------------------"Lady bug lady bug, fly away home. Your house is on fire, and your children will burn! Ashes, ashes, all fall down!!

Lady bug lady bug, fly away home. Your house is on fire, and your children will burn! Ashes, ashes, all fall down!!

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
just turned 23

I smell something burning.

Plasmatormember
4 posts

Posted:
20.Just got started a few months ago.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation,
Heaven in its infinite mercy sends them a nice plump missionary.
- Oscar Wilde

courtneemember
37 posts

Posted:
21. amazed. responsible where it counts (had my own place a year now, been away from home for about 4, hold a good job, etc) yet quite the free spirit where it doesnt. i love toys and circus and doing flips in the air, poi is one of the many things i do for fun. i make sure to be stable for guilt free playing.

-nee

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I am 20. People always say: " i am this or that but i feel like 15... " i think that's wrong! You should grow inside, then you feel okey with your real age. Having fun and kidding is good for everybody ( even you would be 90 years old ), but not being stupid and selfish. I am moving away from home and moving to "big city" and going to university and i am happy to be old and mature enough for that. I have been poi'ing for 10months, but i never want to do it with fire.. Remember that people who doesn't get older are dead people and everybody are one day older today than yesterday. Sorry my bad english i guess...

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
I'm, forty-four years old. I was born with the Sun in Virgo, and the Moon in Aries. From my point of view it's more about attitude than age. I love twirling and it keeps me fit. For anyone that think they are getting too old to spin, then check out Charlotte Wetherell, a 93 year old club spinner: https://www.seniortimes.com/jun97/srmonth.html

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

saffiremember
27 posts

Posted:
I'm old enough to know better... Young enough not to care!

DONT PANIC
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I'll be at Burningman for my birthday next week - and the very day of the burn is the day I turn 32! grinMost people guess I'm about 26 though. Not sure if that means I look younger, or just act immature for my age.So asking about signs, religious preference, and now my age. I feel like I'm about to be asked on a date!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I am 22, but dating a 40 year old. So a Good looking young mature man, spinning fire for the last 4 years. grin

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
I am 23 you seeBut age not beA matter to meHopfully, all of youAgree with me

Page: