Page: ...
Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering how old most of you people are.

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
SO if Tai's the youngest on this BB,,,,,, whos the oldest???? lol tongue

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
if Tai's the youngest on this BB,,,,,,,,,, whos the oldest, lol tongue

AmberGOLD Member
48 posts

Posted:
I'm 19....a fiery scorpio.only just started firetwirling a month ago.i love poi!"follow your bliss"[This message has been edited by Amber (edited 06 March 2001).]

skechadamember
8 posts

Posted:
just joined, so not that anyone should care, but I'm 25. smileskechada

lorbidmember
2 posts

Posted:
I am 21 here... only been doin poi for about 6 months, and I feel great doing it...

Stumpymember
10 posts

Posted:
for those who are wondering 23. ho hum

bird chicmember
9 posts

Posted:
WOW i feel like a youngin' i am only 16... but age doesn't go along skill... hehekeep spinningcolleen

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Hahah I feel so proud to have started off such a long post. It's interesting how different the ages are in here, although it semms a fair few people are in their 20s.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well age is just a state of mind, societyputs the number's on us,, ID's please,,Im 40 going on 17 See you at BM Diana

joeydmember
8 posts

Posted:
hehe, lets keep this post goin for another 2 pages. im only 18 and been playin wit strings for about 8 months now. ive never seen anyone in person older than 23 play with strings before. it would be cool to have a huge meet-up somewhere and see everyone of all ages messin round spinnin. i taught my little cousin how to spin and he is 9 and he could do several tricks, so he's the youngest spinner i know.

joey-d--

joeydmember
8 posts

Posted:
hehe, lets keep this post goin for another 2 pages. im only 18 and been playin wit strings for about 8 months now. ive never seen anyone in person older than 23 play with strings before. it would be cool to have a huge meet-up somewhere and see everyone of all ages messin round spinnin. i taught my little cousin how to spin and he is 9 and he could do several tricks, so he's the youngest spinner i know.

joey-d--

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Ripe old age of 26 come May 2nd....But i still get carded for everything..Maybe its the Superman shirt... [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).][This message has been edited by Superman (edited 14 March 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I know it's an old thread but I thought i'd revive it to say . . .I'm 27 (but only look 19)------------------C@ntus

Meh

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Sweet 16, A Taurean Bull smileAnd is 'Paylay' the same as 'Pellay'? Because that's how I was pronouncing it...------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Alagonmember
14 posts

Posted:
I'm 20 going on 21.Been drinkin for years, clubin for years, been havin... Best I leave it at that. ;>

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
noooooo your all older than me, I hate that, i hope there is others my age i'm only 13, however, going on 15. ONLY 13. frown[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 05 August 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I be young and full of life. I may be crazy but only 12 years young tongue. I am aging and act like I'm about 50 though (sometimes I feel it)!!!------------------Kymic, Keep smiling :)

Qmember
42 posts

Posted:
Hey!im 17 here, kinda sux though being so close to the city yet barred from the clubsEmptyset and tekknogurrl (sorry if I boggle the names) I'm about 2 hours from Albany and 1 from New Paltz. If you want to chill sometime let me know.

Esrika_dmember
13 posts

Posted:
ish be a 23yr old cappi fire snake OoO ...HMMmm I wonder if that's why I'm so addicted to fire? :D :D

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
hey all, i'm 16 so thats younger than most but us teenage twirlers can still kick some serious fire twirling ass.

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
21 and a bit smile

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

Phyzeriummember
38 posts

Posted:
I'm this many **holds up 10 fingers and 7 toes**

Pain is pleasure.

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
25 and they are getting better and going by faster!Have fun!Woody

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
just another part of the worlds future! I'll be 16 at the end of this month! wink------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Darylmember
5 posts

Posted:
Physically - 24 frownMentally - don't know as I havn't learnt to count yet tongue

Asydraynemember
2 posts

Posted:
i'm 19, still 2 years too young...

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
when this thread started i was 16, but now im 17, cool eh------------------bring light into the night

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
23, snake sag. yes 77 is a very fine vintage. hey flash, what day were you born. i have never met another person with the same b-day as me. i was born on the same day as saint nichlaus(santa claus)

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
hehhee. I was born on the same day as Jimi Hendrix. 27th November smile et toi?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
december the 6 for me, but the passion for the flame is still there. do you know much about our signs? i dont.

anyone got a light?

Page: ...